Albuquerque Part 2

I'm not sure I should have written this chapter, but somehow it demanded that I do. I just couldn't help myself is all. I'm sure that some of you may not like it, but maybe some of you will.

This is not happening to me, Coralee thought as he slowly removed her clothes, this is happening to someone else, a person I don't even know.

She crossed her arms over her breasts, "I can't do this, I'm going to marry Travis."

With gentle hands, he moved her arms, "You're going to marry someone who is almost twice your age and you're not thinking about what you're getting yourself into. Miss Coralee, you deserve a last fling. Let yourself be a bad girl one last time, with me. I'm married, the only thing I want from you is what we're doing right now." He bent down and kissed her again, "I want you to be with me only for tonight. I don't want to break your engagement; I just want you to have a little fun."

He was young, handsome, and hard to resist. His silky blond hair brushed her face as he kissed her again. "Let me make you feel good," he said softly, "One last sin, and then you can be good forever if that's what you want."

Her clothes fell around her feet, his soon joined her. In the back of her mind, she was saying, "I don't want this," but another voice told her, "Yes you do."

He picked her up and laid her on the bed, then he joined her. The skill with which he was caressing her made her wonder how often he did this. He did it well, his caresses brought her to a peak before he parted her legs and entered her.

She kept her eyes closed while they made love, she couldn't bear the thought of looking into his, she was afraid she might lose herself. Physically she had given herself over to him while trying to keep some of herself back.

He took hold of her hands, saying, "Open your eyes, look at me. You're not smiling, I want to see that smile that I love. Look at me, Coralee."

"I can't," she told him, feeling embarrassed. He was different than the other lovers she'd had during her barrel racer days. He was married, yet he was demanding something of her that she was not sure if she should give.

He got up out of bed and looked at her. "Hmm, young lady, you are not giving me your full attention, I think I need to do something about it." He looked at her intently and she wondered what he was thinking.

She did not even know how it happened, but before she knew what was happening, she found herself over his knee, her hands held behind her back as she dangled helplessly.

"I bet you haven't been spanked since you were a little girl," he said, "I am going to remedy that, I won't promise that this won't hurt, but it will be over quickly. We'll see what your attention is like after that."

She felt him smack her bottom again and again. With her hands imprisoned she could not struggle but she wriggled around trying to escape his hand, mortified at what he must be thinking. Was he laughing at her?

He stopped, then released her and turned her over on her back. "Now let's see how focused you are," he told her, a wicked grin on his face.

He began to make love to her again. She found she was aroused, there was no denying that, and he had broken down the last of her resistance. She felt like she should be angry, but what she felt was the opposite.

"My attention was focused on you, cowboy, you just wanted to spank me." She smiled at him, now understanding his game.

"Well, I can't deny that, but you needed some help. You're doing much better now."

"Tell me, do you spank your wife?"

"Sometimes." Again, his impish smile.

"Does she like it?" she asked.