𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗 '𝟿𝟽

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝙿𝙾𝚅
————————- 𝟹𝙰𝙼

I walked back to my building, it was cold, my high and my buzz was very slowly wearing off

I walked back to my building, it was cold, my high and my buzz was very slowly wearing off...and the thoughts of Marshall was still in my head. We had talked about a lot of shit tonight.

About his daughter, his music, Kim, we talked about, my girl...Celisse, I'm still incredibly worried about her but Marshall definitely helped me... He opened up about Ronnie, we listened to music, made jokes...He was a fun guy to be around and genuinely, he lifted my spirits.

And his album that he showed me, Infinite, was amazing...It was raw, it was heavy at times but then it was light. Searching was sweet...it was about Kim. It hurt by heart to hear that song after knowing what they were going through. I hope they overcome it, genuinely.

I felt sad that I had to leave early...I mean it was time, I had been there for hours. But damn, I had fun. I felt myself around him, im sure my intoxication helped with that though. And he didn't judge me for the way I acted...Like how I'd get overly excited about things. A different feeling about him mingled in my tummy... I wasn't sure what it was but I had to push it aside...I knew his relationship with Kim. They've got too much history.

When I got to my building, I saw Ruth...and Celisse talking, Celisse was crying in Ruth's arms.

When I saw Celisse my heart dropped...she's okay..

"Celisse????" I called out as I quickly walked up to them. "Celisse, oh my god—Are you okay???" My voice rattled with concern. "Where the hell were you???"

Celisse looked up, her eyes lighting up as she saw me. "I'm alright, Shardy." She slightly smiled.

"Where were you??" I asked again, my eyes furrowing.

"...Don't worry 'bout it, okay? I'm fine now." She said, her voice sounding clear.

She didn't have those bags under her eyes, her hair wasn't messy and she didn't look like she was under the influence... Was she trying to get clean?

I didn't know but I was just glad that she was back... My girl, I was so worried about her.

"You stay ontop of your business, alright, Cel?" Ruth said to her as she pulled away.

Celisse said okay, as they both shared heartwarming looks and Ruth went inside.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

God...the relief I felt.

"Was you drinkin'?" Celisse asked as we pulled away from the hug as we went inside, closing the door.

"....Uh," I smelled my shirt, realizing I did smell like beer... and weed. "—Yeah, I had a few drinks.."

Celisse gave me a worried look... the same one I give her when I realize she's on something.