𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗 '𝟿𝟽

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝙿𝙾𝚅
———————- 𝟺𝙰𝙼

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝙿𝙾𝚅———————- 𝟺𝙰𝙼

I stumbled into my apartment. My head spinning like crazy as I can barely keep my fuckin' self balanced.

Right off the bat, I get met with Kim's shouting and screaming but I can't even hear what the hell the bitch is saying. Everything sounds distorted.

I know good and well she's going on about how I'm coming home so late and so damn drunk... and how she had to take care of Hailie all night as she pushes and shoves me.

All I can mutter out is; "Get the hell off me, bitch!" As I tried pushing her back.

Kim's been being cool wit me all week...I knew the shit would backfire on me... I mean— she told me I could go out wit my boys earlier today and get a break from Hailie... and that she'd take care of her alone for the night. So that's what I fuckin' did...

I went out, and I got pissy drunk. Ion know what the fuck the bitch is so mad about.

..Soon realizing that I may have pushed Kim way too hard, I had heard a super loud thud and then Hailie crying... immediately bringing me to a semi regulated state of mind.

...I can't be causin' all of this ruckus infront of Hailie...

I looked around, everything felt like it was in slow motion as Kim got up and slapped the shit outta me making me charge back at her completely making me forget about Hailie.

I can feel my self loose control on Kim... throwing punches and drunkenly rambling and shouting cuss words but Kim finds a way to get up, pushing my back and making my head hit the wall—Almost knocking me the fuck out.

Kim spat in my face promoting me to shout even more... not even knowing what the hell im saying. Shits just comin out as Kim starts walking towards Hailie which who is sitting on the couch crying.

The sight of Hailie, once again, putting me in check.

What's wrong with me?? Why the fuck did I put my hands on Kim like that in front of my baby girl?? What the hell is goin on??

Kim threatens me. But I don't know with what... I can't make out any of these words she's saying it's like she's speaking in tongues or some shit...

Everything is moving so slow but so quick at the same time like I'm skipping time... how fuckin' drunk did I get?

I can remember someone handing me a pill... and carelessly—I took it... what the hell could be the harm? Everyone else did it... so why the fuck not.... That's what it might be though... that's why everything feels so fuckin' weird.

My body feels over heated but cold at the same time... my weight feels triple its size ... shits moving quick but in the slowest way possible... everything sounds distorted....I need some fuckin water... this feeling felt like heaven at first but shit just started goin down hill.