𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗 '𝟿𝟽

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝙿𝙾𝚅
———————- 𝟷𝚊𝚖

After Shardonay came inside—which I honestly wasn't even expecting her to say yes to—We drank a lil more and when I rolled up a blunt, she asked for a hit too, only makin' us loosen up more and more

"Album?" Shardonays brows knitted together as I passed her the blunt and she took a hit. "You make music?" Her eyes lit up.

...It's nice to see a chick actually be interested in hearin' about it. I mean Kim didn't really care about it... well she did for a moment but after it flopped she went straight back to the old Kim...which was a total fuckin' kick in the ass.

I can't tell you how hard she is on me about this hiphop shit... she always talks down on me about it. Tellin me I need to get a real job and stop focusin on takin' care of the family. And that's exactly what I'm fuckin' doin! I'm tryin my fuckin hardest!... at least we ain't livin' on the damn streets...and she ain't understandin' that.

We got warm water to bath with, a damn furnace to keep us warm in this cold as weather—Cause there were moments where we didn't have one... there were times where we literally fuckin' broke into our evicted apartment just to have a god damn place to put our heads at night... I'd say we're doin' a lil better than we used to... I'm definitely not at where I wanna be but at least I'm not at where I was... Thank god.

I understand where she's comin' from though, aight?... I'm supposed to be the provider.. I'm the man and everyday I feel like I'm failin' at that... That shit'll lower ur self esteem to the lowest level of levels...Word.

I sighed. "Yeah...I made an album uh—Last year-"

"Seriously?!" Shardonay got overly excited as her red tinted eyes lit up even more and huge smile stretched across her face. I think it's cause she's under the influence...

Usually that shit'll make you more chill...you know, it varies—But she's been laughin, crackin' jokes, dancin', and just actin' hyper as shit all around. I think it's cute..

I rush of air surged past my lips resembling a laugh as I spoke. "Yeah-"

"How come you never told me about this?!" Her tiny hands playfully hit my arm.

I chuckled. "Well, ion-"

"Can I hear it? Do you have a copy?" She continued cuttin me off in an excited manner.

"Yeah, I got a few in my room in my drawer..., cmon." I got up from the couch, Shardonay put the blunt out on the ashtray before me followed behind me.