Chapter 5

KARMA POV

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Nagisa in a light blue sundress digging through a duffle bag on the side of the bed that wasn't where the photoalbum was. 'Oh no.' I thought, realizing the photoablum was closed. "Hey, Nagisa, did you look through that photo album there?" I asked with a bite in my voice.

"What? Oh! No, I didn't! When I set my bag down, the book closed its own!"He said with a nervous chuckle at the end.

"Hmmmm, okay." I said, unsure.

NAGISA POV

'Thank God, he believed me!' I thought to myself. Then, suddenly, Karma burst into laughter. "W-What!?" I exclaimed in a questioning tone. He then took a picture while wiping a tear of laughter from his eye. I looked down and realized what I was wearing.

(This is basically what he's wearing)

"W-Wait! I can explain!" I shouted, waiving my hands like Chiaki in the season one intro to Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi. (It's a really good BL, okay!) "My mom made me wear it!!"

KARMA POV

'I'm definitely adding that to the photoalbum.' I thought. Nagisa quickly pulled clothes out of his bag, ran into the bathroom attached to my bedroom, and slammed the door. He's so cute when he's angry!

Like the creep that I am, I put my ear up to the door and listened. I don't know what I was expecting to hear. "So it was Karma who was stalking me. . ." I heard him say. My eyes widened. 'So he did see!?' I left my thoughts and continued to listen. "I've had the feeling someone's been watching me since I first met him last year, and all those pictures look pretty recent, so that means. . .he must have more albums filled with more pictures. Wait! Does this mean he likes me, too!?" I couldn't move a muscle. 'Too! He used the word too! So we do love each other!' I was too lost in thought to realize that Nagisa had opened the door and I fell onto him.

3rd PERSON POV

When Karma had fallen onto Nagisa, Nagisa ended up falling, too, from the sudden weight. "Karma!? How much of that did you hear!?" Nagisa questioned, shocked. Karma shook his head, snapping out of his shock, looked at Nagisa, then grined.

"Enough to know you love me." He said seductively. (Did I spell that right?) Nagisa was so red that when he tried to speak, all that could be heard was,

"EnUhTeHnOlU" Karma was pretty sure Nagisa was redder than his hair. "I-I. . .uh-" Before Nagisa could get a full word out, Karma put a finger to his lips. He moved his hand, then gently pressed his lips to Nagisa's. He pulled his head away from the small peck he'd given him, then brushed Nagisa's bangs back and kissed him properly. Nagisa, so shocked he couldn't really do anything else, kissed back.

(MAKE OUT AHEAD!!!!)

They broke the kids for a second to catch their breath, then immediately re-locked. Karma grabbed Nagisa's wrists and put his hands above his head. Then, keeping Nagisa's hands there with one hand, he moved the other downwards and slid it up Nagisa's shirt, feeling Nagisa's soft, warm stomach and chest. Nagisa moaned gently into the kiss at the feeling of Karma's cold fingertips. Karma took this chance and slid his tongue into Nagisa's warm mouth. The tips of their tongues touched, and it was sweet, but not like sugar. It made their tounds tingle at the feeling and taste. They wanted more. They wanted the sweetness of their saliva colliding. Karma started to kiss Nagisa harder and more passionately, his tongue exploring Nagisa's mouth to the fullest. He moved his hand that was once up Nagisa's shirt down to Nagisa's thigh and started to rub it. Karma pulled away from Nagisa's mouth, then started kissing, sucking, and biting Nagisa's neck. He moved the hand on Nagisa's thigh to his butt and started rubbing and gently squeezing. He stopped holding Nagisa's hands above his head undid Nagisa's soft hair from the ponytails they'd once been in. His hair fell, and once Karma had hit a certain spot on Nagisa's neck, Nagisa moaned softly. Karma grined. 'Found it.' He thought. He started to suck, bite, and kiss harder on Nagisa's sweet spot. Nagisa started panting harder than he already was. Suddenly, the hand rubbing Nagisa's ass felt vibrations. It was a phone call from Kayano.