day 4 of heat bound by blood

Alastor woke up in lucifer's room still confused about what happened last night and how how got to lucifer's room.

"Oh , your awke I thought that you'd be out for attest another hour." Lucifer says in a white bathrobe decorated with small apples at the bottom. Alastor was still  half asleep when lucifer sat down next to him. Lucifer kissed him gently making sure not to startle him. Alastor put his hand down on the bed and feels a small bit if pain. He looks down sees that his hand is bleeding. Lucifer smirks " its a part of the deal darling, nothing to worry about." Lucifer says getting up. Alastor wraps some bandages around his wounded hand confused on why it hasn't healed yet. Lucifer was getting ready for his day and was happier then normal as he drank some of alastor's blood. Lucifer was quite surprised at how alastor's blood tasted after all he was a sinner and most sinners had very bland blood that didn't please him but alastor oh alastor he was different. Lucifer walked back into the room to see alastor with his ears down and holding a pillow lucifer could tell that he was trying to fight his heat. Alastor felt ridiculous and weak being in the state and it didn't help that he was getting addicted to lucifer's sent. Lucifer walked closer and kissed him softly he couldn't resist alastor looking so helpless and needy it made him feel something that he hadn't felt since he first met Lilith oh had disappeared. Now that lucifer was thinking about it alastor had disappeared at the same time his wife did. Lucifer knew something was up but right now all he wanted was alastor. "Now my doe." Lucifer says with a smirk pushing alastor down. " you won't scream right?" Alastor was confused and lucifer knew in so he told him that he would make sure alastor had a pleasure able time, which only made alastor even more confused. Lucifer at this point knew alastor had never fucked before which just made him easier to pleasure him, as alastor had never felt pleasure of that type. Lucifer kissed alastor when he wasn't expecting it which allowed lucifer to slip his tongue in easily. Alastor was turning red with blush he could feel lucifer's snake like tongue exploring his mouth. The new feeling felt odd but he liked it. Lucifer broke the kiss slowly allowing alastor to breathe. Lucifer smirks seeing alastor, whose face was reder, then his hair look so needy like he wanted more which alastor did but he was still not used to this feeling it was so new and it felt so good alastor just wanted to feel it again. Was this the feeling angel dust said alastor was missing out on? Was this what angel was addicted to? Lucifer took alastor's pants off snapping him out of his thoughts and back to reality. Alastor was blushing so much that no one would be able to tell if he was just something that was red. Alastor felt exposed and he felt even more embarrassed because it was the king who was doing this. Even though valentino had raped him it wasn't to the point that he got physically hurt. Lucifer now naked started bitting alastor's neck licking all of his sweet blood up. Alastor felt pleasure when others felt pain so this was something that he liked and lucifer could take advantage of this. Lucifer knew if Charlie found out about any of this then he'd be avoided by her. Lucifer had to ignore the voice in his head. Alastor was now covered in bite marks and was panting softly. Lucifer smirks and kisses him but he couldn't go any further. Alastor could tell that lucifer was scared and he knew why, but he was ok with that as he himself wasn't sure he was ready but his body said different. Lucifer and alastor soon were clothed and asleep. Alastor had his face buried in lucifer's chest and lucifer was hugging alastor.