day one of heat

Alastor had woke up at the hotel with vaggie next to him, making sure that he couldn't cause harm to anyone even though he was weak and in heat at this time. Alastor felt hot and needy he wants lucifer but doesn't want to do it with anyone but does? He is confused about what he feels. Soon, angel dust walks in, and vaggie leaves. "Hey, smiles, heard you're not feeling well." Angel says without acting sexual in any way he just sounds concerned about Alastor. Alastor says without his usual smile " something like th-that..." Alastor groans while trying to sit up. Angel sighs " al I know I act like I don't care about anything but seeing you like this is horrible no one likes seeing you like this not to mention val is trying to get in the hotel to get to you." Angel sees how warm alastor was and gave him a glass of cold water. Alastor gladly takes the water and drinks it he feels tired after drinking it like he was about to pass out. "Sorry al I had to do this." Was all angel said before alastor passed out.

I'm so bored has anyone else just felt so bored in school that you draw on everything even finding different things to do body art with? Cuz I mixed up stuff and got in trouble for it even so I won't stop now I'm doing it just to annoy my fucking teacher.

Sorry that this is short and I put meaningless info on here to