the deal

As alastor lay bloody and bruised in the streets of the lust district. "Well, it seems that the radio demon needs help, does he?" The demon chuckles a bit alastor know that this is the devil. Alastor trys to speak but blood is the only thing coming out his mouth. Lucifer walks closer to the bloodied deer demon showing a wide grin. As Lucifer speaks his eyes gain a hint of lust " I could heal you but we'd have to make it a deal~" alastor losing consciences puts his hand up as far as he can. Lucifer smirk then shakes his hand " its a deal~"

The next day after getting healed

Alastor wakes up and groans. "Finaily asked I see~" lucifer says looking at him it was obvious that he watched him while he slept. " wh-what ha-happened?" Alastor managed to say his voice was cracking and the radio effect was off as it took to much energy to keep on when he was this weak. Lucifer looked at him shocked he was hearing alastor's real voice and he had a sexy one at that "um... the- well- y-your radio effect th-thing i-isn't on." lucifer says with a light blush creeping on his face. Alastor trys to sit up but falls back down coughing. Lucifer sighs and walk over to him. He lays alastor back and gently props his head up so that he can see with out getting hurt. Alastor groans out in pain as he does so. Lucifer sighs " you have to rest al." Alastor weakly says "n-no... i-i have t-to make su-sure th-the hotel-" lucifer cuts him off " I. said. rest." The words had a shiver go down alastor's spine. Before alastor could say a word he passed out lucifer carefully pocked alastor up he was so thin that he was almost as heavy as a feather. Lucifer slowly walked to his room careful not to bump alastor into anything soon they get to lucifer's room the room is decorated with apples on the wall. Lucifer walks over to the bed and gently places alastor on the bed careful to not wake him.