Yoriichi Tsugikuni

a = aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

He will be doing ALL the cleaning when it comes to aftercare, if you even dare try to get up push yourself right back down and tend to you immediately.

b = body part
(their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his height, he just loves to look down at you or watch you struggle to get something high knowing how small you are compared to him. He loves your face, he just watches the way your expression can change from happy to mad and from mad to energetic but he doesn't like how sad you'll get so he'll smother your face with kisses.

c = cum
(anything to do with cum, basically)

He rather prefers cumming on your stomach but will cum inside of you if you want him to.

d = dirty secret
(pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He wants to fuck you while you work out on him.

e = experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Not very experienced but from reading a couple of books I would say he got it to the tea.

f = favorite position
(this goes without saying)

Any position that you are comfortable with is comfortable with, but he loves positions where he can see your face.

g = goofy
(are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Very serious and if you try to crack off a couple of jokes he'll stop you by making you moan.

h = hair
(how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Decent, decent is all I would say. He is pretty trimmed and clean.

i = intimacy
(how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear and praise you but he is the decent romantic.

j = jack off
(masturbation headcanon)

Once or twice a week is when he jacks off but if he feels that it isn't helping him he'll immediately take you away from anything you were doing to help him.

k = kink
(one or more of their kinks)

Anything that you are comfortable with is comfortable with. But he will not hit you, that is a no-no.

l = location
(favorite places to do they do)

Bedroom, shower, and kitchen.

m = motivation
(what turns them on, gets them going)

Watching you work out or even stretch turns him on.

n = no
(something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Anything you feel uncomfortable with will turn him off cause he wants you to feel comfortable.

o = oral
(preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He'll be giving since he rather would want to make you satisfied before you satisfy him.

p = pace
(are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow but rough if you want to go faster he'll go faster but not hurt you.

q = quickie
(their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He hates quickies cause to him it feels like he doesn't get to do it with you long enough.

r = risk
(are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He wouldn't but with you, you'll end up taking the risk and end up not being able to walk.

s = stamina
(how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

10. 

t = toys
(do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

No, he doesn't see why you would need toys but he'll let you have probably two.

u = unfair
(how much they like to tease)

He only teases you when you start acting like you are on top when you aren't. He will remind you of who screamed the loudest in bed.

v = volume
(how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Grunts and groans and maybe swearing from here and there.

w = wild card
(a random headcanon for the character)

He wants to try bondage but wouldn't ask since he gets shy about it.

x = x-ray
(let's see what's going on under those clothes)

solid 9 inches when soft but 9 inches when hard. He is thick but not thick enough to rip you into two.

y = yearning
(how high is their sex drive?)

Not high but not too low just decent.

z = zzz
(how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He waits until you fall asleep then he'll fall asleep proudly with his work.