Tengen Uzui

a = aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

He will make sure that the bottom part of your body is still moving, as he does not want to take away your ability to walk.

He washes, feeds, and follows your instructions. He made sure you didn't instruct him what to do when he was breaking your back in.

b = body part
(their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He appears to be an ass-and-thigh man. The sensation of his hands massaging and gripping your ass while his head is buried in your pussy, allowing you to imprison his head between your legs and suffocate him—he refers to it as heaven and dying happily.

His arms and face. You adore his arm ring, which simply decorates his biceps and presses so strongly against his muscular muscles.

You also adore his face since whenever he wakes up in the morning, he always allows you to care for it because he has become obsessed with the sensation of your hands smoothing and massaging his cheekbones and facial muscles.

c = cum
(anything to do with cum, basically)

In. You.

d = dirty secret
(pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He doesn't have a secret since he is willing to do everything with you; he did want to do a threesome with you, him, and Kyojuro.

e = experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He has had his fair share of women, of course, but he stopped after meeting you. He understands what he's doing from the moment you two start doing it. It was your first time with him after he agreed to marry you.

He is a professional once he understands what makes you happy and what gets you excited.

f = favorite position
(this goes without saying)

Positions that allow him to see your face and back. He wishes to be able to sit on the side of a bed, put his arms over your ass, and bounce you on his cock while you straddle his lap, nibbling and biting at his neck while he sucks and kisses your nipples.

Especially when you're lying on your back, legs in the air, and his hands are securely clenched around your ankles while he pounds your pussy into oblivion.

g = goofy
(are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's mostly goofy during sex. He would whisper jokes into your ear as you were sobbing and trembling with pleasure.

h = hair
(how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He is clean but will leave some hair down there, but just when you suck him off since he does not want to make you uncomfortable. He is far darker down below than his head of hair.

i = intimacy
(how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He will have things for you to utilize, including lotions, bath scrubs, face scrubs and masks, hair treatments, and more.

j = jack off
(masturbation headcanon)

He will only do it when you leave to visit your parents or go shopping with the maids for an extended amount of time; he will jack off about three times every day.

k = kink
(one or more of their kinks)

His two favorites.

1. Bondage
2. Overstimulation

l = location
(favorite places to do they do)

Bedroom, kitchen/countertop, bathroom/shower, and training area/backyard.

m = motivation
(what turns them on, gets them going)

Watching you struggle with nearly everything. He enjoys seeing you upset and angry at him for not assisting you with tasks you are unable to complete.

n = no
(something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He will not do anything you don't like and he doesn't like.

o = oral
(preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He is giving when he wants to be, but he'll be more on the receiving side if he is stressed or angry from a mission or if he is too tired.

When is this man ever tired when it comes to pounding your pussy or even eating you out?

p = pace
(are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He is rough and slow but will speed up the pace as soon as you cum on his cock.

q = quickie
(their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He will not perform any quickies. He will let you recover for nearly a week before his two-week journey begins, and he will ensure that you are unable to walk, leaving you with the maids until he returns.

r = risk
(are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Risk is his way of living; he would invite Kyojuro and Gyomei to have dinner with both of you as his hands are dipped under the table and his finger is fucking your cunt, and they wouldn't even know until they hear a loud moan the minute they leave.

s = stamina
(how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can go from 3-6 rounds and they would be up to 30-40 minutes.

t = toys
(do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He would let you use cock rings on him and nipple teaser as he is very big-chested and you like laying your head between his chest.

u = unfair
(how much they like to tease)

Oh, he takes delight in teasing you, it's what makes you mad especially when he near edging you, balls deep.

v = volume
(how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He groans and grunts, but he doesn't care and is loud. However, he would ensure that you are louder than him and make skin-to-skin contact.

w = wild card
(a random headcanon for the character)

He never imagined he could be envious, but there was a time when Zenitsu didn't want to leave your side the moment he laid eyes on you, so he wrapped his entire body around you, causing Tengen to snatch the boy right off of you because of how close he was to you.

x = x-ray
(let's see what's going on under those clothes)

9 soft and hard and 4.5 thickness.

y = yearning
(how high is their sex drive?)

Pretty high, yet low if he prefers. When he lets his ideas run wild in his brain, just hope he saves your pussy for a day and jacks it out.

z = zzz
(how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He would still have energy, but what about you? You fall asleep quickly when he finishes, and he will do the same after he cleans both of you and the bed.