Sanemi Shinazugawa

a = aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

He'll make sure to kiss all the hurting parts and regions of your body and run an idyllic bath for both of you, despite his exhaustion.

b = body part
(their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his scars since you admired him and made him feel good about the way he looks and his scars.

He adores your eyes and enjoys staring at them, trying to figure out the emotions and sensations you conceal behind them.

c = cum
(anything to do with cum, basically)

Inside and outside. He will usually cum inside of you rather than outside, but when it comes to the mouth, he cum buckets within your mouth to the point where you must take massive swallows.

d = dirty secret
(pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He does not believe in sharing, yet he is not bothered if Giyu or Obanai fuck you while he watches.

e = experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

You're his first. He may not know what he's doing, but he is a quick learner, although he had no idea what he was doing until he started asking for assistance.

f = favorite position
(this goes without saying)

Doggy style, and lotus, lotus is his favorite. He enjoys how you look down at him as he rearranges your guts with your fingers deep into his shoulders.

g = goofy
(are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Him? Goofy? No, While he fucks you from behind, you'll crack a joke and laugh, but your laughter soon turns into you screaming his name until daybreak.

h = hair
(how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Yes, he appears well-groomed and neat, but is it the same color as his hair? No, it's most likely black, unlike his whitish-gray hair.

i = intimacy
(how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

You are extremely affectionate and enjoy kissing his scars, neck, and face. When you try to be romantic, he will tell you that you are perfect in his eyes and that no matter what anyone says, he will love you for who you are.

j = jack off
(masturbation headcanon)

He would rather have quickies than jack off when you're not present.

k = kink
(one or more of their kinks)

Biting, slapping, and bondage. However, if you don't want him to be hard or if it starts to hurt you, he'll stop and be gentle with you. You two have a safe word don't worry.

l = location
(favorite places to do they do)

Everywhere except public maybe, you are rather loud than you think.

m = motivation
(what turns them on, gets them going)

Thighs, ass, stomach, everything. Everything about you turns him on.

n = no
(something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He will not do anything that may harm you or cause you to go through pain...
sometimes.

o = oral
(preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Giving instead of receiving; he likes receiving, but he would rather give if you deserved it.

p = pace
(are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Surprisingly slow and sensual, he speeds up or gets rougher unless you ask him to, but he is very slow and gentle with you when he wants to be.

q = quickie
(their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Will go quickie any day and time. He dislikes them because they pace too quickly, but he will advance quickly instead of jerking off. And they only use them when both he and you are in the mood.

r = risk
(are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Are you willing to risk being caught? He is willing to take more risks than you.
He will be fucking you on the counter, and if anyone walks in, he will continue while you hide in the crook of his neck in embarrassment.

s = stamina
(how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He will allow you to rest and relax after the first two rounds, but will instantly continue throughout the last 3-6 rounds.

t = toys
(do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Toys? Where? You don't need toys when you have Sanemi.

u = unfair
(how much they like to tease)

You tease him instead of him taunting you; I won't say Sanemi is a bottom...but...when it comes to teasing who gets top and bottom, he gets bottom.

v = volume
(how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

You are extremely outspoken to the point where anyone who walks near his compound may hear you moan solely by passing by.

However, involving sanemi, there are full-blown grunts, laughter, vulgar comments, and demands for you to take him.

w = wild card
(a random headcanon for the character)

Giyu had fucked you a few times before you and Sanemi were formally dating, and Sanemi would pretend it didn't bother him, but it did since he despised sharing, but you and Giyu were FWB.

x = x-ray
(let's see what's going on under those clothes)

7 mild, 9 hard. He is thick all over, but not veiny, with a deeper tint at the tip when it is hard or he has blue balls from edging with pleasure.

y = yearning
(how high is their sex drive?)

He will not be needing you all the time, but if your focus is diverted from him, he is ready to get down and fuck you instantly.

z = zzz
(how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He is exhausted after the 6 1/2 round. He collapses on your back as you pant and whimper.

He'll get up after the little nap and give you an aromatic bath since he doesn't want you sleeping in each other's sex sweat. And, yes, he gets rid of the sheets and blankets.