Genya Shinazugawa

a = aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

When it comes to aftercare, he gets apprehensive and will ask you several times if you are sure you can get up. If there are any injuries? Are you certain that you have sensations in every limb of your body? The two of you would have a warm bath together, and even if you claimed to be okay, he would always make sure to hold you.

b = body part
(their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He claims that your stomach is his favorite area of your body and that he enjoys caressing and cuddling it just for fun.

He sometimes does this because he enjoys showing off how much power his hands have just by holding your waist and grabbing hold of your skin. You may think it embarrassing, but he finds it endearing.

You appreciate and like his hair, that much is true. You tried braiding his hair back into a braid, and that's when he realized why.

After a while, he grew accustomed to it and began to wear whatever hairstyle you suggested.

c = cum
(anything to do with cum, basically)

In you, It was an accident at first, but given that, it happens nearly every time he does.

d = dirty secret
(pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He doesn't have any; despite his shyness, he is quite direct and accepting in both his actions and words.

e = experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He may not have much experience, but he could learn from his brother Sanemi and ask Gyomei about potential women's interests, as he becomes shy the moment he considers asking you.

f = favorite position
(this goes without saying)

Cowgirl, and Table Top
- (Is one partner lying on or sitting on a tabletop, or any flat surface, at hip height. The other partner penetrates by standing in front of them and leaning over ever so slightly)

g = goofy
(are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He is halfway between silly and serious. If he tells a dumb joke, you two will laugh till he hits the G-spot. The majority of the time, he is really serious and intent on not hurting you in any way.

h = hair
(how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

His carpet and draperies go together like clockwork. Is he trimmed nicely now, Eight out of ten is how he is. precisely cut, but not excessively so in that area.

i = intimacy
(how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

shy, It's not complex. He can be quite serious at times, yet he also readily adopts a shy demeanor.

j = jack off
(masturbation headcanon)

Every Tuesday and Thursday after like two weeks.

k = kink
(one or more of their kinks)

Breeding, Biting, Hickeys, and Erythrophilia: Blushing

l = location
(favorite places to do they do)

Anywhere with flat surfaces.

m = motivation
(what turns them on, gets them going)

Blushing, When he sees you blush, which is rare, he becomes instantly attracted to you.
He enjoys knowing that you feel the way you do because of him alone.

n = no
(something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Things you find objectionable and unpleasant kinks related to anything other than NORMAL kinks.

o = oral
(preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He considers 50/50 to be equitable. Entirely. Acceptable. 50/50

p = pace
(are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Swift and Rough, Give this man complete liberty to accelerate or go at any speed, and he won't be able to take it easy.

q = quickie
(their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Dislikes them for being too fast, but rather than jerking off, they will act abruptly. Additionally, they hardly ever use them unless both are in the mood.

r = risk
(are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Genya and his brother may not be the same, but he is willing to take the risk to accomplish what is necessary.

s = stamina
(how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He'll give you a break after the first two rounds of four or five, but he won't stop until you're exhausted.

t = toys
(do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

That would be like buying a Dildo to replace him. No, he won't allow a toy to make you satisfied while you have him.

u = unfair
(how much they like to tease)

He used to detest the taunts you do to him, but now that you are both yours and his, he has no choice but to put up with it.

v = volume
(how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's loud, but not loud enough for Zenitsu and Tengen to hear, is what I mean when I say that.

w = wild card
(a random headcanon for the character)

Genya was your enemy before you two became lovers. The moment you confronted him and made fun of the fact that he would never settle down and find a wife, he became enraged.

But that didn't happen until you two crossed paths again, and was taken aback by his abrupt shyness around girls, or women in general.

x = x-ray
(let's see what's going on under those clothes)

An inch larger than Senemiti but not as thick as him, with a solid 8 soft and 10 hard. The genes are unquestionably present.

y = yearning
(how high is their sex drive?)

Just when he's upset, agitated, and in need of your care.

z = zzz
(how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

The moment you two step out of the shower, he'll be unconscious, but that doesn't bother you because you'll be toying with his hair till he nods off.