Obanai Iguro

(most of these have not been edited, I'm rushing at this point. Sorry)

a = aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

He is not as rude as you think he would be. He will make sure to check up on you, asking if he was too rough with you or did he hurt you too badly.
you would tell him he did fine but he wouldn't take 'fine' as an answer so he will set warm candles while you two bath together.

b = body part
(their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His mouth was scarred because you would always stroke where his scar is at and leave kisses on it reminding him that you will always love him for him. He always wonders how he got so lucky. He loves your eyes, he loves how he can get lost in them without evening realizing and you love how you can get lost in his own.

c = cum
(anything to do with cum, basically)

Inside, he doesn't have a breeding kink but you on the other hand do, so you don't mind if he cums inside of you because you always grew up around babies or even taken care of babies.

d = dirty secret
(pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He always wanted to fuck you in front of everyone boy or girl because he didn't care how loud you were he truly wanted everyone to hear you being fucked by the one person you loved most.

e = experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He isn't truly experienced, but you were, of course, he was your first but you had a mind to figure out things on your own if you know what I mean.

f = favorite position
(this goes without saying)

Any position where he can see your face, he doesn't like positions where he couldn't see your face because he just didn't, and you didn't like it either. You would top a couple of times and you love watching his face change expressions so both of you are on the same level as 'seeing each other facial positions'

g = goofy
(are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He is very serious and concentrated, you are goofy occasionally but very focused. He would crack a smile at your stupid giggling or jokes just because it was random and stupid.

h = hair
(how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

The carpet does match the drapes and he is well groomed, he would let it grow out for a while but if it's too much he is trimming that shit. it's natural and hell, he wouldn't even care honestly.

i = intimacy
(how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He is very romantic at times and so are you. You would make everything special just for him returning from week-long missions as he just likes being romantic because he knows it's what gets him going.

j = jack off
(masturbation headcanon)

He will do it maybe once or twice a day, but why if he has you? He won't ask you to suck him off unless you start bothering him on purpose or feeling touch starved.

k = kink
(one or more of their kinks)

Choking, choking is the top kink to him, he loves shutting you up with his cock and seeing how pretty you would look at him with a smile. Yours is choking and slapping. You just love letting him be rough with you. But you love being rough with him.

l = location
(favorite places to do they do)

Him. Bedroom only. He wants to hear your screams of pleasure bounce off the walls as you like to hear your own everywhere. He degrades you for your pleasure.

m = motivation
(what turns them on, gets them going)

Your ass and the way you look at him, you would tease him by bending down to get stuff on dropping stuff on purpose, or evening looking up/down at him to get him going.

n = no
(something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Anything that involves blood, or hurting you, he won't do anything you don't like.

o = oral
(preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Receiving is a win-win for you two but you just like giving.

p = pace
(are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow and steady at first but starts getting rough whenever you start taking too much or begging and edging for him to go faster.

q = quickie
(their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He has hate and love for quickies, but you love them because you live the feeling of him being faster and deeper than usual.

r = risk
(are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He does but surprisingly you won't, he would take the risk of doing anything you like and you'll become shy about it because you thought he would go through with it.

s = stamina
(how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

3-4 rounds 20 minutes each

t = toys
(do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

You love toys, you will use a vibrator on him at times but on his cock. You overstimulate immediately just by how high it's going inside of you as he fucks you.

u = unfair
(how much they like to tease)

He hates teasing and that's why you always do it.

v = volume
(how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He is loud, but you are louder so he can never be louder than you.

w = wild card
(a random headcanon for the character)

You two once had a three-some with sanemi. And you immediately became FWB with sanemi, but obanai would hate that you always have him for your attention and love.

X = X-ray
(let's see what's going on under those clothes)

7-inch soft 9 hard. He is pretty evenly thick

y = yearning
(how high is their sex drive?)

Not high but not low, you are low but immediately high when he does things you like.

z = zzz
(how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

You fall asleep the minute he finishes checking up on you. You would sleep when you bathed together, you would get up to check on him before going back to sleep. And he would follow behind shortly kissing all your sore spots.