𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥

𝟚𝟟

𝟚𝟟

It has been 2 months since Hyunjin was going to therapy and he got to admit that being around people this past weeks made him focus on himself more.

The designer discovers that he likes dancing so much and he, Minho and Jeongin would make a trio and dance with the music very perfectly.

His relationship with Felix isn't as bad as it was before because he got to dance with him, go on dates with him more, visit him whenever he has an audition and get the chance to be with him without having to think about the future.

Hyunjin was living his life being around friends and he's glad that he isn't ignoring Changbin anymore and both got closer more than ever, where he doesn't call him to forget about his fake life anymore no...He nowadays calls him to hangout because Hyunjin found out that he loves staying by Changbin's side the most.

As for his fashion college, he stopped going the day he got into dancing... It's not like he doesn't sketch dresses from time to time but the designer wants to focus on himself now rather than the future.

[𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝]

He was expecting Changbin to come visit him at the dorm so both could hangout and talk about things they never know about each other, the designer is getting excited the more the time passes the more the possibilities of seeing Changbin is getting closer and closer.

He heard the doorbell and left the cupcakes he was making since the only sweet boyfriend taught him to bake, he wiped his hands on his apron fabric and walked towards the door putting his hand on the doorknob with a smile on his face.

Once he opened the door, his smile dropped.

Hyunjin:“mom...”

Instead of Changbin, his mom was standing on the side of the door, arm crossed while wearing a disappointed expression on her face.

Ms.Hwang:“what dear, you're going to keep your mommy outside in this freezing cold?”

Hyunjin widened his eyes and stood away from the door letting his mom get in.

He followed his mom toward this living room and then she turned towards him while sniffing.

Ms.Hwang:“are you baking something?”

She asked for him to nod at her.

Hyunjin:“cupcakes”

She scuffed and uncrossed her arms.

Ms.Hwang:“you have time to bake but not for college”

Hyunjin felt his heart getting heavy as he was about to tell her the reason he wasn't going to college.

Hyunjin:“mom...let me exp—”

But she cut him midway not letting him spell any other words.

Ms.Hwang:“explain what hyunjin? I pay a lot for you to go to that fashion college and here you are ditching it for what? BAKING CUPCAKES?!!”

She got frustrated with her son, very disappointed that he's fooling around instead of being serious about his future.

Hyunjin:“just hear me out”

She pointed her finger at him the second he said that, she wanted to make herself for one last time.

Ms.Hwang:“no mister...you're going back to that fashion college tomorrow, i don't care if your dresses classes third or fourth place, I just want to see my son being the thing I fail on achieving”

That's it... Hyunjin lost his composer and couldn't let his mom win this argument... It's his life after all and he should fight for it.

Hyunjin:“but this is my life mom not yours and I want to dance and be with new friends and bake cupcakes for Changbin and Felix!!”

He let out furrowed eyes and his mom was impressed by how her son turned against her unlike last time where he just nodded his head and went with what she said.

Ms.Hwang:“you can do all that I'm not stopping you but don't ditch—”

It Hyunjin's turn to cut her midway this time.

Hyunjin:“mom I'm taking therapy”

Once those words escaped his mouth, her eyes went wide apon hearing what her son told her just nodded which made her almost fall on her legs but she supports herself by holding them into the couch.

Ms.Hwang:“wha—what?”

She asked not believing that her son actually was going through hard times.

It was Hyunjin's opportunity to burst out all the things he's been keeping from his mom.

Hyunjin:“while growing up, I was a coward to make decisions for myself which made me feel dead inside whenever you make decisions for me like doing fashion because of your dream...BEING A DESIGNER WAS NEVER MY DREAM IT WAS YOURS!!!”

It was her first hearing her son getting all emotional when all his teenage years were silent and that made her shed tears and blame herself for not understanding her son early.

Ms.Hwang:“hyunjin baby...I'm sorry i...i didn't know you were feeling like this and taking therapy because of me...i failed my only child”

She started crying as Hyunjin's eyes got wide apon seeing his mother which made him feel a bit uncomfortable since he never saw his mother crying, the only thing he was able to do is hugging hair and comfort her and not knowing if that is enough.

Hyunjin:“don't blame yourself, you did a good job in raising me but forcing your dream on me wasn't a good idea mom”

He wiped her tears as she snuffed and hugged him back her hands going towards his back giving him light tabs.

Ms.Hwang:“I'm sorry honey I just...seeing your designs are my favorite thing to do and i—”

He chuckled and cut her by saying...

Hyunjin:“don't worry mom, I'm not quitting fashion design...even if it wasn't the thing for me when i was a kid but now designing is like breathing to me and I love sketching dresses up until now”

That's true... As much Hyunjin tried avoiding what he's been forced to do all these years but he couldn't bring himself to stop since it is the only thing he is good at and because it a part of him now that he can't get rid of.

Ms.Hwang:“I'm happy to hear that but are you planning to go to college again?”

She asked curious if her son is going back to fashion design or choosing a different path.

Hyunjin:“yeah I'll go back later but first I want a break from all that...i need time for myself, for Changbin, for Felix and for my new friends that I recently got to know"

She nodded accepting his decision.

Ms.Hwang:“sure I'll give you the time you want and when you're ready call me so I'll be the first one to see your designs”

He chuckled at her then gave her a side hug.

Hyunjin:“yes...i love you mom”

Ms.Hwang:“i love you too sweetie, can I have a bit from your cupcakes?”

The designer nod very glad that she asked that because he wants her opinion before giving it to Changbin.