𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪

𝟚𝟞

𝟚𝟞

Weeks had passed and Minho and Jisung were making slow progress in their relationship, the webtoon artist didn't want to bother the outcast so much by calling him or texting him but whenever they met at the dance studio every week, they would talk things out and get along pretty well.

Jeongin:“you seem like you get along with him a lot”

He said after witnessing the two behave with each other in the past weeks. it was the first time Jeongin pointed out something about Jisung which made him want to test him.

Jisung:“I do, and what's up with your attitude?”

Jeongin shot him with a confused expression, he had no idea what Jisung meant by that.

Jeongin:“what attitude?”

Jisung fought the urge to say the next words, he wanted to know if Jeongin is jealous or not even if he decided to move on.

Jisung:“it feels like you dislike whenever I'm with Minho-hyung...like you want my attention fully on you”

He said it, and couldn't make eye contact but Jeongin put his hands on his shoulders to made look at him again and then Jeongin pointed at himself and said...

Jeongin(blushing):“you think I'm jealous? Why would I be? I'm not into you”

He waved his hands in the last sentence refusing the idea that he had something towards Jisung.

Jisung(under his mouth):“that's what I thought”

He whispered to himself which caused the blonde to be confused about what Jisung mumbled in front of him and when he was about to ask what he said, Minho cut him off by calling Jisung.

Minho:“hey Jisung!! Come over here pretty boy!!!”

Jisung looked towards his soon to be boyfriend then at Jeongin and thought of a sly idea which he got happy when the older called him so he chuckled.

Jisung(chuckling):“COMING HYUNG!!!”

He yelled then ran towards the one who called him leaving Jeongin behind watching his hyung running towards Minho and once he arrived there where Hyunjin was also with them, he chuckled again at something Minho said which made Jeongin feel something odd inside him.

This weird feeling keeps coming to him whenever the outcast is with the webtoon-artist and he can't point out what is it since he never felt this feeling before.

Jeongin(mimicking):“CoMe OvEr HeRe PrEeTy BoY...he knows Jisung-hyung for four weeks and he's already calling him by a nickname”

He doesn't know what he's being like this...  I mean—Jisung can be with anyone but he feels like Minho wasn't the one for him.