ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Start from the beginning

Now that I've become a mother
Now that I've become a father
What if they see me in them
I hope I see you in them

I want them to dream like us
Cause in the end
They are destined for greatness
The most beautiful dreams we've ever had come true

More than Anything
More than Anything
More than Anything
More than Anything

Im grateful for our daughters
More than Anything

They hold each other until Lilith gets another contraction.
*************************************
3 hours later
Ahhh!
Ahhh!
Ahhh!

The Queen of Hell screamed in pain as she pushed as much as she could. The Queen was currently in labor. Sweat dripping down her forehead, she looked exhausted but she knew this would be well worth the wait and she was handling it well unlike her husband who passed out 20 minutes ago. "Come on Your Majesty! Just one more push and the first baby is out," the head Hell maiden says.

Lilith takes a deep breath and pushes hard causing her to scream and wake up an unconscious Lucifer. "W-What happened are they—," he says but was cut off by the sound of a crying baby. Both parents gasp when they see their first child, happy tears falling from their eyes, but Lilith gets another contraction. The head Hell maiden handed the baby to one of the other maids so they could clean and wrap her.

"Alright Your Majesty, baby number two is ready I need you to take a deep breath and then push as hard as you can," the Hell maiden says. Lucifer grabs his wife's hand letting her squeeze as she pushes. After 3 minutes they hear the cry of their second child. Lilith sighs happily while Lucifer kisses her forehead. The Maiden takes the second baby, cleans her, and wraps her up. "Congratulations Your Majesties! Two healthy Princesses," the maiden says and hands the babies to them. Lucifer is holding the youngest and Lilith is holding the oldest.

All the Maidens curtsied and left the new royal family to have a moment alone. "They're so beautiful Luci," Lilith says softly caressing their daughter's cheek. Lucifer smiled at his wife and daughters not knowing what he did to deserve any of them. "They look just like their mother," he says with a grin causing Lilith to laugh which made both babies cooe and open their eyes. The couple couldn't help but smile. The youngest had red irises with light yellow sclera and the eldest had golden irises with white sclera. Both parents knew that the eldest would be powerful.

After feeding them Lilith was completely healed. They moved the princesses to the nursery and put them in their shared crib so they could sleep. Lucifer held his wife in his arms and gazed at his two daughters. "So which one is Charlie?" He asked his wife. The Queen smiled and caressed the youngest cheek. "The youngest will be Princess Charlotte Lucia Morningstar," she says and looks toward their oldest who has an arm over her little sister as if protecting her.

"And that means the eldest will be Princess Melione Sirena Morningstar," the King says lightly touching his daughter's cheek. "Perfect. I promise you Lili no harm will come to them," Lucifer says and kisses his wife's hand and holds her tightly. The Queen smiles and glances at the two girls and sings them their lullaby while Lucifer uses his magic to create small versions of himself and his wife dancing.

Now that I've become a mother
Now that I've become a father
What if they see me in them
I hope I see you in them