Chapter 19🖤💙

Start from the beginning

"Why are you doing this Lily? Just because he didn't return your feelings? There maybe someone far better than him for you. Why are you stooping so low? "

"Oh no Build. Love is not for me. I just know i should have what I want. If not by luring then by conspiracy. And for Bible, i don't need his love. I want him to see me as his last resort. To crawl back to me in tears. Feeling lonely, helpless and that's when his years of attitude with me will crumble down. So don't try to lecture me Build, if you have any other plans then these videos are just a click away from reaching people."

"No. What do you want me to do?" Biu responded immediately. He knew the pain he had gone through and he would never let Bible go through it.

"Actually half of the work is done by you only. The marriage thing. I don't know if you will marry her or not . But now continue it. Make sure he hates you for that. Make sure that your ways from here take opposite turns. How you do it , it's upon you. But the moment I see you both together this and many other clips goes viral."

"Ok Lily, I will do it because I will never have my loved ones go through the pain that I have gone through. But I will tell you one truth, which even you know somewhere in your so called heart. No matter how much he will hate me, he will never come back to you. He will never crawl to you in tears. What you think is his attitude, it's actually his self respect and he would do anything but give up on that. If he was weak , then he would have come to you when I was not at all in his life. Do everything but you will always fail to bring him to you"

Biu curled himself in fold, hiding his face in between his knees, shifting away from Bible.

"She tainted me Ben. She mocked me. I am exposed. Now I am no more your precious treasure. They watched me like I am some slut. They saw what only you could see. What was only your's to observe. They looked at me from each angle, every part, they smiled wicked, they scoffed, they called me filthy. They heard me moaning and called me a whore and she looked at you too. I became ten reason of it. Nothing good comes with me. She saw you the way you only ever were infront of me."

Bible hugged Biu tightly

"Sshhhh....stop Biu. You are not tainted. You will always be my treasure. Nobody can ever look at you the way I look. Nobody sees what I see. They only see your outer Biu. I absorb your soul. You are not the words they called you." He pulled back , took Biu's face in his palms and wiped off his tears.

"I promise you i will kill her today"
"Ben"
"She has crossed all the levels. She only deserves to be killed by me "

Biu was scared because Bible actually looked like he will kill her . He even got up when Biu stopped him.

"Biu, why are you stopping me. She made our life hell. Now i know why you are living like this, not sleeping, always in alert , always in fear that someone will barge in and record you? How dare she. She deserves a lesson for this"

"Ben , please please. This is not how we have to handle this. If you do something wrong in your temper, she will use it against you. I don't want to loose you again" Biu was rubbing Bible's arms to relax his anger down and he succeeded after a while. But Bible didn't like to see Biu so helpless. He can't stop himself from thinking that in the past probably this was how Biu felt and he was not there with him. He felt guilty but this time he will do everything for Biu's honour.

"Biu, let me call Brian and Rob. I can't think any other calm way to deal with this."

"Yes, call Matt too. I am missing her. She completely stopped talking to me."

Within an hour all of them were there including Jimmy who was not at all able to look Bible in the eyes. However Bible approached him

"Did you do it because you hated me, or did you do it because you were scared" Bible placed his hands very gently on Jimmy's back assuring him that he was not angry on him.