| i. QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

It was one of these days when The Burrow was full of chaos and the screams could be heard since dawn

It was one of these days when The Burrow was full of chaos and the screams could be heard since dawn. The plates were flying across the kitchen, laughter echoed throughout the whole house, bags were splattered on the floor and everyone awake was in rush. Only one person was sleeping, not aware of the chaos in the house. And that person was... Victoria Davis. The girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed, not caring about her surroundings. Since she could remember, it was hard to wake her up, there could be war outside the house and she still wouldn't wake up.

The door from her room slammed and two tall fingers came in, giggling to each other as they were slowly moving towards Victoria's bed with mischievous smiles on their faces. They were holding a bucket full of cold water, almost freezing. And without any hesitation, they poured the water on the sleeping girl, making her shriek and jump up. Their loud laughter echoed through the room as they ran out of her space, leaving her alone. She looked at the door furiously, before getting up from the bed and changing into a pair of black baggy jeans and a matching black hoodie.

"You fuckers! You will pay for that!" She shouted, grabbing her wand and with one swift movement of the piece of magic wood, her hair was dry. She stormed out of the room, her eyes searching for the two tall gingers who woke her up. "Fred! George! Where are you?" She looked around the kitchen and she saw them, but before she could do anything, somebody pulled her out of the burrow.

She groaned in annoyance as she saw a boy with pair of glasses and a signature mark on his forehead who passed her a small bag. "Finally you're awake, we thought about leaving without you," The boy said, smiling softly at her.

"Hello to you too, Harry," Victoria responded, rubbing her eyes and walking towards the family of gingers. "Good morning, Mr. Weasley," She smiled politely, sending a death glare at Fred and George, who were snickering in the background.

Mr. Weasley walked up to Victoria and patted her shoulder with  wide smile. "Are you ready for your first Quidditch World Cup?" He asked with joy in his eyes. The man loved Quidditch and he couldn't miss the opportunity to try and get Victoria more into the magic sport. "Oh! I almost forgot! Cedric Diggory and his father are joining our trip!" He turned around and started walking through the forest.