The next morning Bangtan gang ate and left for the base to conduct the fourth mission.
This mission was conducted in a big rectangle-shaped swimming pool where more than twenty planks were spread across the whole swimming pool. But due to the movement of crocodiles inside the water, the planks swayed from one place to other. Namjoon counted four crocodiles from what he could see. He don't water know how many more were under the water. He wore a plain black T-shirt and wore thick black pants and heavy sports shoes to protect himself from the crocodiles.
All other gang members and the bangtan boys were watching it from the observation room as usual.
Namjoon took a deep breath and took his first step. Hoseok gave him one tiny piece of advice that the plank can bear the weight of a person only for one minute and Namjoon thought that this advice helped him or scared him.
Namjoon took a step as lightly as he could so that he does not break the plank. He was trying to balance himself on the plank but he failed and slipped into the water. He closed his eyes due to fear but due to the shock of the accident, some memories came forcibly into his mind. Namjoon saw himself running on wooden barrels and behind him was a huge group of alligators chasing him. And he was not able to balance himself on the barrel and an alligator was about to bite him to death when Namjoon suddenly opened his eyes and saw that a crocodile was approaching him and he quickly swam upwards and held onto a plank and started running on the planks like he was still in a trance. But the situation changed all of a sudden. The one who was not able to balance himself and fell into the water on the first plank itself was now running like a rabbit on the planks. He completed it and went to the other in only ten minutes. Hoseok and Jimin completed it in fifteen minutes but Namjoon broke their record. Namjoon was still in a trance he was breathing heavily and his face was very pale. All the boys saw the complexion of Namjoon and the odd behavior and they rushed to his aid.

Seokjin's pov
I was very worried about Namjoon as he said balancing was not his cup of tea. I was very afraid and tense as the crocodiles are furious and I don't know why they are always hungry. Today I personally gave them much to eat but to me, they did not feel satisfied with what they eat. I just hope they can be quiet and let my Namjoonie pass the exam. My Namjoonie..... No, no only Namjoon. But anyways he should be able to balance and walk onto the other side of the swimming pool.
When Namjoon was ready to start he was closing and opened his hand trying to release his stress. I was extremely worried about today's mission. I also had difficulty in passing this one, in fact, our kookie also had trouble with the one who completed every mission like it was a piece of cake for him.
When Namjoon stepped on the first plank he tried to get on the second one but he lost his balance and fell into the water. This caused my anxiety level to burst out. I looked at my other members, they too had the same expression of fear. Namjoon only stayed for a few mi tha with us but he is like a family, like our brother. None of us can afford to lose him. I decided that if within half a minute he does not come out of the water, I will go inside and bring him out, as we had mentioned at the start of a mission a person can start his mission again or fail but that also for twice. If failed again then no chance is provided. But after a few seconds, he emerged from the water. Thankfully the crocodiles were a little away from him and they were not alert because of him. But what astonished me was that Namjoon was pale, and he looked lost in his thoughts so I was worried. All of a sudden he started walking on the planks and the way he was balancing himself was perfect. His balancing skill was better than Hobi and Jiminie's. But he just said before the challenge that he can't balance and he fell on the first plank itself. So how come he learned to balance in a few seconds? Thats impossible! He reached the other side in ten minutes which broke the record of the previous competitors. He was still in a daze and was not moving from the place. We all rushed to his side. He was panting and he looked immersed in his own thoughts. I was about to say something when he interrupted which confused all of us.
"I completed the challenge, Master. Please spare their life. Please" Namjoon was pleased and looking at me. I was not understanding what he was saying. Whom to spare and me... His master? What is he thinking?
I was about to ask about what he meant by it but he fainted and was about to fall behind when I make a quick movement and caught him in my arms. He was blacked out, with no movement at all. I looked at the other members. They too were worried and confused. I picked up Namjoon in bridal style and we dismissed the people and went towards our car. I sat in the back seat with Namjoon lying while others occupied the back seats with Yoongi driving as we wanted to talk about something private and did not want anyone else to hear, not even the driver.

No one's pov
"What happened to him, he was incredible at the mission but what he said and now he fainted all of a sudden, what is going on? " Asked Jungkook.
"I think he triggered his memory again. Remember last time this happened when the doctor gave him injections and medicines when you first brought him into our house" Said Seokjin.
"Ahh.. I remember now at that time also he said something which we were not able to understand. But at that time he was under the effect of the medicine. What triggered the memory now? " Asked Hoseok.
"Water, the instant he fell inside the water must have triggered his past. I am sure of it " Said Yoongi. All the members agreed to it.
"We should be careful with him. He should not hurt himself if his memory gets triggered. And also Jimin please call a doctor at our home. It's better to check his health" Said Seokjin and Jimin nodded and made a call. The rest of the journey was quiet and everyone was in their own chain of thoughts thinking of how to help their little brother.