Chapter 1

"Hyung, can't we just include him in our team? It's been a month and you still don't believe him?, said Jimin while eating Cameleon.
" Yeah, I can teach him some of my skills and we can see what he is capable off", said taehyung excitedly totally agreeing with his soulmate.
"I also wanna play and learn along with him, you seriously made visiting hours for all of us, how could you?", Said Jungkook dramatically while slurping noodles quickly.
" First of don't talk while eating and seriously guys, he is a prisoner for god's sake, not our roommate or any relative. He was the one who was caught under the debris in our fight with our enemy- 'The Sirus' and he is a family member of the gang we destroyed last 2 months before, said Seokjin being angry and grumpy due to his little brothers' obnoxious rants.

" I also don't like you going to meet him. On your idiotic blackmail we allowed him to shift from our underground jail to our guesthouse, " Said Yoongi grumpily while bringing in more noodles to eat.

Past (a month ago)

"Hyung quick see Jimin is starving himself again, said Taehyung shouting unnecessarily piercing the room, and their Jungkook was keeping an eye for someone coming. When he saw Hoseok hyung coming with concern on his face he signaled Jimin and Taehyung to start their drama. When Hoseok entered he saw Jimin sleeping on the bed with his back facing him and Taehyung sitting by Jimin's side and Jungkook with a tray of kimchi rice but it was untouched. "Jimin-ah why are you not eating,  or are you sick or upset about something?" asked Hoseok while sitting by the edge of the bed. Before Jimin could respond, Taehyung turned on his dramatic act and let out a loud cry and hugged Hoseok, and said," Hyung he wants someone to take care, he feels too lonely and he.. he need to be.. be tak-taken care of!!

HYUNG!!
TAEHYUNG!!

"What in the world did you just say,Jimin needs to be taken care of. In mafia world it clearly means to kill. Why do you want to hurt our little Jiminie? Asked Hoseok while caressing Jimin's face.

Jimin and Jungkook facepalmed themselves upon hearing the words from Taehyung. Taehyung himself was puzzled by what he just uttered.

"Hyung, we all want a cute, innocent big baby! Chirped Jungkook with an idiotic smile on his face.

Hoseok was flabbergasted upon hearing ridiculous things from his little brothers. He was used to the unnatural behavior that they showed sometimes, but this was beyond explanation. What did they just mean by this?

"Jimin-ah you tell me what happened? Why are you not eating and what these two little munchkins just said? asked Hoseok comfortingly.

"Hyung... We ..we want to add some..someone in our..our team ", Said Jimin a little afraid.

"Add a member to our team. That means to our family also?!! said Hoseok to himself aloud as the request of makanes sounded a little absurd.

"Yes hyung and don't you worry. We have found a solution to your problem, said Taehyung.

"My...my problem, just... just wait I don't think it was my problem huh... " J-hope mumbled quizzically.

They without telling and delaying further dragged Hoseok to their underground jail.
There in the cold jail sat a boy who was shivering a little and he looked very fragile, drained, and lost in his thoughts and so he did not notice the ruckus made by the three makanes and confused Hobi.

"Hey there, how was your day.? Asked Taehyung with his infamous boxy smile.
Well....it was a meanie day, still smiling and gazing through the small window to the full moon shining showing his supremacy over the black night.

"You seem lost Joonie ....., are you okay? Did something happen here? Asked Jimin concerned about the boy.

"No, hyung it's just I created some problem over here ..... so.... but it's alright..." Smiled Namjoon the fragile prisoner lad but his smile did not reach his eyes.