6

The next day all Mehta and Kishan and Gills were on shopping spree now. All the elders brought so many clothes. The youngsters were still selecting their clothes. "Aayu, jaldi kar yaar" said Ishkie. Aayu came out wearing a lehenga which was looking like it was just made for her. It was beautiful sage green lehenga. "How's this?? I'm actually tiered now" said Aayu. They all looked at her. She was looking like goddess. Ishkie was praising her while Shubman also praised her. She looked at Ishan, she raised her eyebrows asking him the review. Ishan smiled and blinked his eyes placing his hand on his heart and she blushed. "Mam, is this final for you??" Asked the store attendant. They all said together, "yes" and she smiled. "Mam, you want this same type of matching sherwani for your brother?? Like nowadays people do matching with their siblings" said that lady. They looked at Aayu, she smiled softly shaking her head in NO. Ishika sighed, Ishan understood that she was upset. She went in the changing room and changed in her clothes. They went out taking all the things they brought. They sent their bags to their cars. "Hey, all good??" Ishan asked Aayu. She looked at Ishan nodding with a smile. Ishan understood her feeling and didn't asked her more.
                                      Everyone were now at the jewellery store. Everyone were looking and selecting something. Intricate details of the ornaments blew everyone's minds. Just then Aayu looked at a piece of jewellery that made her smile wide. "Umm sir, can you show me that particular piece??" She asked. The store attendant smiled wide looking at it. "Oh, really really amazing choice mam, it's a new launch, it's our new collection of gold Rakhis, and this particular piece is a best of our catalogue" said that man. Aayushi's face was visibly pale. She wasn't feeling good. Her vision blurred. She excused herself and informed everyone that she is leaving for home as she have some important work to do.
                               Everyone knew that there was no work she had to complete. She was just lying, but no one said anything. But there was certain someone who was determined to make Aayu happy and bring back her smile. Soon after the shopping completes everyone went back to the home. Ishan was being all worried for Aayushi. And so does Ishika and Shubman. So as they reached home they straight went up to their room. Aayushi wasn't in her room. Ishika knew where she would be.
                                    "I'm so unlucky not to have brother. How I always wished to have my own sibling. Ishkie is indeed my everything but still I always dreamt of having a brother. It's like this everyone is doing fun stuff with their brothers, but I don't even have any. Even in wedding rituals also I'll need brother" said Aayushi as she cried sitting on a step on the terrace. "And what if you have one???" A voice startled her. She looked around and found Shubman wearing matching Sherwani like her lehenga. And he forwarded the box. "Aayu I also always wanted a sister but my parents never gave me one. I won't be your elder or younger brother I wannna be your twin brother. So AAYUSHI MEHTA will you be my soul, twin sister??" Said Shubman kneeling down infront of Aayushi. She was so happy by now she cried. She hugged shubman tightly. So tight that if she will let him go she'll lost him. Aayushi nodded, Shubman opened the box and Aayushi was surprised to look at the Rakhi she liked a lot in the store. "Shub, ye ?? Ye to" she said. Shubman smiled "meri behen ko ye Rakhi itni pasand hai to I thought why not start our bro-sis relation with this only?? Would you do the honour to tie this to me???" He asked. Aayushi was crying her heart out, "I I I love you, Shub I ne nev never had an any one in my li life like yo you" she sobbed, Shubman placed his one hand on her head and wrapped other around her taking in his embrace and started soothing her. He kissed her head with lots of love. "Shhhh, shhh it's okay, shh please don't cry, I love you and to be honest I love you so much my darling sissy. I won't ever let you go" he said as he also had tears of joy in his eyes. Soon both of them were laughing and giggling. Aayushi tied the Rakhi on Shubman's hand and they were the happiest.
Soon Ishika and Ishan also joined them. Everyone were very happy. Ishkie and Shub went out and Ishan and Aayushi were left alone once again. "You alright??" Asked Ishan still worried for her. She smiled, "haan Ishan I'm fine. Aap ne kuch khaya?? Mujhe bhuk lag rhi hai" said Aayushi. Ishan was relieved and surprised, hearing Aayushi called him Aap. He blushed a little and nodded as they both went down. Soon the days were gone and everyone were busy in preparation and functions and soon they were getting married. Yes today was Ishan and Aayushi's wedding. Once the ceremony completed, they left for Ishan's home. Aayushi was crying and sobbing. Ishan squeezed her hand assuringly. In the flight also Aayushi was still crying, Ishan took her in embrace. Ishan soothed her. Aayushi found warmth and love in Ishan's arms. She was resting her head on his chest, his heartbeats a beautiful rhythm to her ears, she fell asleep. Once they landed Ishan slowly woke her up. She smiled at Ishan.
                                           Soon, after completing all the post wedding rituals everyone headed back to their rooms. Ishan held Aayushi's hand and led her to his room, which was their room now. As Ishan closed the door and locked it, Aayushi was quite nervous. Ishan understood everything, "Aayu, don't worry, I won't touch you without your permission" said Ishan. Aayushi hugged Ishan immediately. "Ishan tha thank you, hamesha mera sath dene ke liye or hamesha mujhe samjhne ke liye. Aap ne hamesha mujhe samjha hai bina mere kuch bhi bole, I I jus just need sometime Ishan. I wanna take it slow" she said. Ishan hugged her back and kissed her head, "Aayushi, I understand and I'm always there to support and fulfill all your needs and desires. I really really love you sweetheart, if you wish, will take it slow" said Ishan and they shared an eye contact. Aayu blushed when Ishan tucked a loose strand of her hairs behind her ears. They were very happy. Soon they drifted off to dreamland.