8

Ishan:
Aayu's exams were going on. I had to leave for T-20 tournament. I went Mumbai. I went to Aayu's home and met everyone. Soon after two days Aayu also came Mumbai. I didn't go to airport to pick her up as Ishkie already went there. I came home from my practice session and went to have a bath. I opened the door and saw Aayu get afraid and she slipped and was about to fall but I swiftly held her and she looked at me shocked.
She asked me to kiss her on lips and I did. I mean how can I say no to my princess. She asked me for something and I'll deny??? Never in thousands of life that is never gonna happen. I'll always fulfil her demands. She blushed. I kissed her so passionately and possessively she was totally out of breath. She smiled when I said I missed her. Aayu was looking in my eyes right now. I smiled and pulled her on top of me. She giggled, I once again kissed her, this time she deepens the kiss. I enjoyed her feeling good. After our kiss, Aayu placed her head on my chest, "Ishan, you you are my first kiss, and I never thought I'll have it best" she said almost whispering. I smiled and kissed her head, wait she said I'm her first kiss, it means she is. I smiled and she looked me in my eyes. "I love you too" I said.
She smiled and went in the bathroom. She came out drying her hairs with the towel. I looked at her beauty. She is goddess. I smiled and handed her the mug of green tea. Everyone in home went out for some functions of family friends. Aayu told them that she won't go anywhere. Right now it was just us. Aayu sit beside me, her damp hairs were making her look even more beautiful. I wrapped my one hand around her waist, making her lean against me. She took her mug and sipped on a green tea. After it we were watching movie. We were laying there, she was resting in my arms. Suddenly a scene came which is erotic, Aayu slowly looked at me and then diverted her gaze back on the screen. I looked at her face from the side of my eyes. I chuckled. I looked at Aayu, she held me tight and rested her head on my chest. I caressed her head, I planted a tender kiss on her head. She smiled.
I love how she always blush whenever I touch or kiss her. She is always cute. We completed our dinner and went back to our room after a long walk. I sat on the bed, and Aayu locked up the door. "How was your practice session Ishan??" Asked Aayu. I smiled telling her about my day. She suddenly remembered something and she came more close to me in bed, she looked at me, "Ishan, can I ask you something?? Will you answer honestly" she said. I nodded. "Ishan uss din aap itna irritate kyu ho gaye the when I had my first exam and everyone came to college for picking me up?? When bhabhi was hugging me and she kissed my cheek??" She asked. 
I looked at her amused. "And who told you I was irritated??" I said raising eyebrow. She shakes her head in No. "okay, I was getting jealous the way bhabhi hugged you, the way she kissed you. I don't like whenever someone do this. Even I don't like it when Ishkie does the same, she literally calls you love, baby, sweetheart, darling, my heart and what not" I said rolling my eyes. She started giggling. "Ishan, aap itna jealous hote hai?? You are my husband baby, no one else will have me as you have" she said. I smiled her calling me baby. "I love this" I said. She looked at me, "what???" She said. " you giving me nicknames, calling me BABY" I said and she blushed. I kissed her with all the love I have for her.
"Ishan, I'm so nervous, to meet your team members and what if your fans won't like me??" She said as nervously she bit her lips. I looked at her, sliding my thumb on her lower lip to caress it as she bit it, "if you want your lips bitten, I can do that for you love" I said caressing her lips and looking in her eyes sharply. "And besides I'll be worried for you tomorrow that what if they all will love you?? I don't like whenever someone stare at my wife" I said and she blushed. This time Aayu kissed me more passionately. I got turned on and I can't control my hands moving on Aayu's body. My hands caressing her skin on her waist, slowly making way inside her top. She gasped as my hand lightly rubbed her back. "Baby, you are making so hard for me to control my desires and hunger for you kitten" I said in my husky voice.
I can feel her getting turned on. She rested her head on mine blushing uncontrollably. She shyly got up and was about to go away when I held her wrist and pulled her on my lap. She was totally a tomato by now. I kissed her nose and chuckled, "Ishan, aa aap Bohot bure hai" she said smiling shyly and rested her head in the crook of my neck. I whispered in her ear slowly, "jo bhi hu, jesa bhi hu aapka hi hu" I said brushing my lips lightly on her earlobe. She clutched my tee hugging me tightly and chuckling.