7

Aayushi:
                                         I got married to Ishan. I got my brother the Shubman Gill. As I woke up next morning, I felt two arms holding me tight and protectively. I smiled to myself at the sight I saw opening my eyes. Ishan was in deep slumber still, small smile on his lips, his strong arms wrapped around me, I looked at his closed eyes, those beautiful long lashes and that perfect pink lips, I was staring at them wondering how they'll feel on mine. I felt his lips on my head before, even last night. I calmed myself down and tried to escape from his embrace. I sneaked in bathroom silently and taking shower and I got ready. I came out and Ishan was still sleeping.
I went downstairs and went in to the kitchen, "good morning Mamma, good morning bhabhi" I said as they looked at me shocked. I looked at them and they smiled, wishing me the good morning. "Kuch help kru??" I said to bhabhi and they both made me sit on the chair of table of 3 in the kitchen. "No" they both said together. "But mamma me bhi kuch karti hu na, please" I requested and bhabhi brought a glass of milk with chocolate, "hmm Tum ye finish kro we need this much help only" said Mamma. I looked at them. I made a face and they both laugh. Soon Ishan came in and hugged mom and bhabhi from behind, wishing them Good Morning, "kis baat pe hasa ja rha hai?? Subah subah??" Said Ishan smiling and looking at me. "Accha wo sab chod, tumne hume Good Morning wish kiya but Aayu ko nhi, kyun oh ooo special wish krne vala hai??" Teased bhabhi and ishan blushed a little. "Aesa kuch bhi nhi hai. Good morning Aayu" said Ishan. I blushed and wished him, "Good morning Ishan" I said.
                                              "Ishu, beta Dekh Teri biwi ko bol de chupchap se ye dudh khatam Karle, warna me datungi tumhe" said mom faking her anger. "But mamma mujhe nhi pasand aata hai dudh ka taste" I whined and pout. "Ek minute, mom, Aayu dudh nhi piyegi to aap mujhe kyun datoge??" Said Ishan. Bhabhi and me shared a look. "Kyunki Aayu Teri wife hai, to tu itna bhi nhi kar sakta??? Dekh Ishan aaj se Aayu ki khane pine ki sari jimmedari Teri, samjha??" Said mom. "Ae yaar mom ye kya logic hua?? Aayu meri wife hai to aap mujhe datoge agar wo nhi piyegi dudh to" said Ishan. "Dekh mene bol diya tujhe aaj tak Pallavi ki sari responsibilities Raj ne uthayi hai na?? Tere papa ne meri jimmedari uthayi hai, aaj bhi wahi mujhe chai bna ke dete hai every morning. Ab Teri baari. Tu bhi Aayu ki sari responsibilities lega aaj se. Me nhi janti tu kese kab kya krega but aaj se tu Aayu ka care taker, friend, husband or more tu uska best buddy hai samjha???" Said mom. Taking bhabhi with her and leaving us alone. So that Ishan make me finish the glass of milk.
                                          "Aayu, cmon finish it" said Ishan handing me the glass. I again made a face. "Is Ishan, please mujhe pasand nhi hai, milk" I requested him. "Aayu, please baby, see it's okay, if you want I can add more chocolate to it" said Ishan. I looked at him and he pulled my chair closer to his, I was all shocked to see that much strength. He held the glass and placed it to my mouth and held my hands with his one hand only. "Aayu please baby, for me?? See I'm asking you to do something for the very first time you'll deny me??" Asked Ishan innocently. I felt so bad, I started drinking the milk and Ishan smiled happily. I looked at him and he was looking me in my eyes. I love to get drowned in his beautiful eyes. I looked at him taking a deep breath, "Ishan please, ab nhi hoga mujhse, please" I told him. He smiled, "okay I'll share your milk from tomorrow, today just finish it baby, see it's good for health love" said Ishan looking me in my eyes. I looked in his pleading, "please baby" he said, I smiled to myself, he is calling me baby, love. I took a sip again and finish it. Ishan clapped and cheered like I did something great he tapped my head and kissed my head. "Proud of you sweetheart" he said. He then took my hand and pulled me with him, towards our room. "You ain't doing anything, just prepare for the exams" he said. I nodded and unpacked my books. I started reading and soon days were past like this. Mom and bhabhi loved me and they pampers me a lot. Ishan also take good care of me. Soon it was the day I have my exam tomorrow.
Next morning I woke up and got ready. Mom served breakfast and after breakfast Ishan was coming with me to drop me off to my college. As we reached there, Ishan gave me a comforting and soothing hug. "Good luck Aayu" said Ishan. "Thank you Ishan, I'm just little nervous" I said. He kissed my cheek and smiled, "don't worry sweetheart, I know you'll do great" said Ishan as he again kissed my head and I walked towards my class. Soon when I completed my exam that day I went out and to my surprise, everyone was there to pick me up. "Mamma, papa, bhabhi?? Aap sab yaha??" I said smiling wide at my family. They all hugged me, "how was your paper darling??" Asked bhabhi giving me a kiss on my cheek and wrapping her hands around my waist. "It was fine bhabhi" I said. She laughed and I looked at Ishan, he was being uncomfortable and was frowning a little. I didn't understood the reason of him being upset.
Ishan had to leave for his T20 tournament. I still have two more days left. He went and I sighed. After completing my whole exam, I was going to join him on his tournament. So I went to Mumbai first. There Ishkie was waiting for me. We got to home and I met everyone. I went up to my room I lye on my bed I sighed when Ishan again didn't picked up my call. In last two months, we came closer, we always hugged each other, giving kisses to cheeks and cuddle while sleeping. I remembered all the happy moments I spent with Ishan. But from last one week he was away from me. I miss him, miss him so much. I again dialled him but he didn't picked up the call. I got up and went to my walk in closet. I removed my clothes and wore my robe.
I've already locked my room. I went towards the bathroom and as I was going to open the door the door opened and I was so afraid, I tried to run away but my leg slipped on the bathroom mat, as I was going to fall I felt two strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer, I opened my eyes afraid but to my surprise it was Ishan, he picked me up, his one arms around my waist, and one under my knees. He picked me up bridal style. He placed me on the bed gently, I held him close and he fell upon me. He was in his towel only, "Ish Ishan, aap yaha???" I said. Looking him in the eyes, our faces were just inches away. I looked at his lips, his eyes. He tried to get up and I too, but soon I remembered the position we are in and the clothes I had on. I looked down. "I've been calling you" I said as my eyes lingered on his abs, his strong biceps, his neck and chest. He was looking at me. "Satisfied love??" Said Ishan in his dark husky voice. I got shivers running down my spine. I blushed, I got up but again fell on bed, as my leg pained. I again tried but this time Ishan made me lay there, he laid beside me and cuddled me.
"Ishan aapne bataya nhi, I was calling you, kaha the aap?? Or aap aaye kyun nhi airport mujhe pick krne??" I asked. He tucked a loose strand behind my ears. I looked at him, placing my hand on his chest. He looked me in my eyes. "I'm sorry baby I wanted to surprise you" he said. "Anyways how was your exams??" He asked me. I nodded. "Ishan, I missed you so much, I umm I I I lo love yo-u" I said. He looked at my lips, he had his charming smile on. Ishan was looking deep in my eyes. He kissed my cheek, "I missed you baby" he said. I pout, holding him close to me. "Ishan, you didn't love me, and you didn't missed me truely" I said. He looked at me smiling and smirking. "Why didn't you kissed me on my lips??" I said. He looked at me smirking, I blushed and then tried to get away, but Ishan held me in my place with his arms. "Kidhar baby??? You wanna know how much I missed you??" Ishan asked his eyes dark, I nodded, he hovered his head over me, completely coming closer to my lips. He looked in my eyes, asking for permission, he leaned in and brushed his lips on mine. I shivered under him, I had goosebumps, he kissed me softly, and I kissed him back after some moments. He caressed my skin on my thighs. He traced his tongue on my lower lip, as he tickled my waist, a gasp left my mouth and he entered his tongue in my mouth. After we were out of breath he parted away. I blushed as my eyes closed, still feeling his lips on mine. Ishan kissed my lips once again this time gently. He looked in my eyes, "I missed you so much love" he said caressing my stomach and my cheeks, I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "If I'll tell you how much I need you, you won't be able to walk properly for two days" he said. I can't say a word and he chuckled.