Prologue

It was a one day match between India and Pakistan. India was batting first and lost their 2 wickets already on the score of 92. Rohit Sharma on 25 and Virat Kohli on 42. Shubman was on 25 and now came Shubman's best friend and millions of girls were cheering for him, Ishan Kishan. Yes this bestfriends duo were the most deadly combination of looks and their game. The crowd was going crazy and they were cheering and this duo already started their game and didn't knew when they owned the opposite team. The whole team was clapping and cheering from dugout. Soon Ishan and Shubman both completed their centuries. Right now it was a drinks break when Ishan and Shubman both were having water. Suddenly someone caught Ishan's eye on the big screen. Ishan was staring at the screen, he felt something new for the first time in his heart. "Kya Dekh rha hai??? Ladki tadna band kar or game pe focus kar" said Shubman in his best friend's ears. Ishan shrugged his shoulders and tried to find that particular face in the stands but wasn't able to. Eventually India won the match and the team celebrated and went back to their hotel. As always Ishan and Shubman were roomies. They were staying in same room, Shubman came out of their bathroom and saw Ishan lost in deep thoughts fiddling with his green tea bag's tag. He didn't notice Shub came and sit beside him. Shub snapped his fingers in the air and Ishan looked at him. "Kya hua mere ardh shatak ?? Kis cheez ke khayalon me khoya hai???" Asked Shub. Ishan sighed taking a sip of his green tea, "pta nhi yaar, she was something diffrent" said Ishan. Shubman chuckled looking at his best friend. "Hmm so the man who don't give a damn to any girl who approaches him, is madly interested in a girl he saw on the screen in the middle of the match" laughed Shubman. Ishan smiled and they both get busy in their lives again.