ending it

Next morning.

Kennedy POV...
I woke up tired when my mommy shock me. I went in the restroom n looked at the clothes my mommy picked out I put on the blue flurred out skirt with the white shirt and blue jean jacket she came in and helped me get dressed then I put on my silver dim and sandals with it and she did my hair in a big bun. Major had on some black and red basketball shorts and a white t shirt with his black red and white Jordan's. I saw my mommy and daddy putting everything in the truck so I decided to help I took me and major small things since he's to little all he do is droul sleep poope eat laugh snore and play.

2weeks later

Jamiyah POV..
its been 2 weeks since we came back from vacation and 1 week later Terrance went out to the club now he's acting weird and when someone calls he leaves the room. Right now we are watching a movie in our room together his arm is around my shoulder then his phone rang. He looked at the caller id then got up. Were u going I asked. Bae I gotta take this brb he says stepping outside. I sighed. I just went to go take a shower. I got out and put on some boy shorts and a strapless bra. I did my hair in a bun then I walked out the restroom to see terance sleep. I smiled then his phone vibrated I looked at it and saw he had a text message I read it to see
Baby momma: its your baby u stuck yo shit in me last week now I'm pregnant nigga u the only one I slept with.

I dropped the phone and a tear slipped out my eye. I shock him so u got somebody else pregnant I asked his eyes turned into sorrow and he grabbed my waste no fuck it u don't car about me fuck u I'm leaving I said going in our closet I put on some grey baggy sweat pants and a black zip up jacket that said boss I zipped it up half way then put on my Nike slides I let the back of my hair go down cause it was already flatironed and the top in a messy bun I started throwing Shir in my suit cases sniffing and whipping my tears. Bae he yelled. I didn't answer jamiyah he yelled what I yelled back I was drunk I didn't no he explained fuck your explanation go with yo ugly ass baby momma cause when u was out fucking a hoe u coulda been here with me look at all this I said spinning around. She's a 3 I'm a 10 I cried he grabbed my waste let me go terance I creie bae nooo I'm sorry he said. I slapped the shit out of him fuck yo sorry u no what I said laughing we don't need u no more terance if u can go to a club and forget to wrap it up then u don't love me don't come looking for me I said. I went to Jr room and start packing his clothes he put on some sweatpants an a hoodie with his Nike slides he was real sleepy so I picked him up I went in Kayla room and put her on some great sweat pants a pink hoodie and her pink fuzzy socks I picked her up too then hurried to my car I shoved everything in and put Kayla in her car seat then I buckled Jr in his and I forgot my keys I jogged back in the house and grabbed my keys then I hears twrance yell my name I turned around what I asked. I do love u he said sad. I let a tear roll down then turned back around and ran out the house. I got in my car and we was off to a hotel until tommorow. Tommorw we moving to new York when we say bye to everybody.

At hotel.

I got my kids out the car and just left the other stuff it was 12 at midnight. I payed then we headed on the alivatar to our room. I opened our room door and layed the kids in my bed since it was a 1 bed hotel room I turned off the lights turned on the air then got in bed with my babies. I soon fell into a deep dark sleep.

Terrance POV..
mane I just lost my whole life they just walked out the door I feel bad shit y I didn't wrap it up
Flashback
I was at the club just to clear my head then this fine girl with napy hair came and sat with me at the bar she payed for my drink then we start talking and laughing everything start getting blury she grabbed my dick and I looked up at her she whispered sum sext in my ear then u no what happen
Mane I fucked up she prolly ain't gone eva take me back I played down just feeling the tears come from the corner of my eye flashbacks on what we had flew threw my head then I feel da sleep.