fun weekend.

They outfits on the fourth of July

Jermaine POV..
when we got to the water park it was packed girls looking sexy with they bathing suits everywhere but I got a lady and she the sexist of them all. Me and the guys was with the kids. I'm goen show y'all a trick I said coming threw this small whole in the gate. I helped the ids get threw and the guys got threw by themselves. We went in this dark thingy and I peaked threw the door to see when it was clear to let one of the kids go we really skipping. I let Kennedy go threw first she slide down then I let Jr go he slide down then I let Kennedy go again didn't u just go I heard the man asked no she said yes u did cause I remember that sexy booty he said looking at a 5 year old booty I came out the thing nigga I said then I pushed him down the slide and keneedy slide down I picked major up and put him I nthe flooty I put the flotty between my legs then we slide down then I went with Kennedy and we just was having a good time. I saw Cameron slide down with saniya in the flotty between his legs I snapped the picture and sent it to his phone. We dropped major saniya and Kayla off with they momma then we got on this high thingy u got to wing all the way out then drop in the pool I saw Jordan and I guess his son his son 5 like Jr.

Terrance POV..
I don't no about this dad Jr said u don't got to do it if u don't want I said. Step aside scary Jordan son said holding the thingy and swinging out he dropped. Alright now I want some of this Jr said he went backwards then dropped. Let me show u how its done I said I swung forward then did a back flip then I dropped I got back on the water to see clapping and cheering.

Jermaine POV...
Baeily yo turn hang by yo feet show these niggas Jordan said talking to his friend its a boy. By my feet is that safe he asked. What do u car u a g Jordan said. I'm a g baeily said doing it by his feet u don't need to do this I said. Then he swung and couldn't get his feet out he passed up the pool and fell in this little wood thing shit I said.

1hr later.

Me Cameron and Terrance was in the pool just chilling then we start peeying daddy are u pottying in the pool ken said soft and sweetly no I said omg everyone get out the pool there peeying she yelled cause the water turned dark blue.

Back at the lake house..

Me and the boys was shooting basketball while the girls was building a tree house. Me and the guys decided to go on a conu two conus and talk and shit after we got off the conu we played a game with an arrow who ever stay in the circle the longest wins I said. OK they all said I shot the arrow in the sky then we all ran. I flipped over a branch Terrance fell in dog shit and Cameron tripped over a rock. Nobody was in the circle so nobody feet got fucked up.

Night time.

Its was just the grownups up sitting by the fire listening to music talking. A slow song came on. Everybody on the dance floor I got my girl right here cmaeorn said standing up and taking Lyra hand. Fuck it I stood up and walked around to were Taylor was sitting I grabbed her hand and stood up.we start slow dancing and talking. I love u she said I love u too I said leaning in to kiss her. We kissed then continued dancing.after that we all went to sleep it was the middle of the night and I got thirsty I went downstairs carefully not to wake anyone and I seen Terrance drinking some water. What u doing up nigga I whispered. Mane I'm thrusty he said. I took a jug of water out the refridge then I start drinking it as Terrance drunk his.

Next day fourth of July.

Taylor POV..
I woke up brushed my teeth and washed my face I put on some american flag designed shorts a plain white t shirt and some white converses I put on my gold neckalace my red earnings and grabbed my red purse. I did my hair in a bun at the top and flatironed down at the back. I put on some lotion and put on my sun glasses. I dressed ken in a red white and blue shirt that said all Americans cutie and her white tutu. With some blue glittery gellys. I put some earnings in her ear and put her hair in 3 ponytales with a bow on each ponytale. I dressed major In a light light light bluish greyish button shirt with some red shorts and his red and white Jordan's. Jermaine had on some american flag designed shirts that stop at his knee a plain white muscle shirt and a jean jacket with no sleeves. And his all white converses. But everybody was outside except the girls. These niggas at the grocery store was talking shit about this game that's pose to b going on today lyra said then I heard a phone vibrating I lord at it its JJ phone I answered it.

Meanwhile

Jermaine POV..
We was hanging the flag up on the pole when Taylor and the girls came walking up the steps. I answered your phone she said yea I said. I asked if he already can eled the flight to new York and he said he did before we even came here Taylor yelled. Y would he say that I. Said playing dim. So he just made that u Taylor said folding her arms. I aitn saying he made it up. Don't u try to lie to me JJ she did coming close to my face. When does the lying stop she asked. It stops right after this one. He lyed I said. JJ she yelled. OK I won't ever lie to u again I said kissing her. Men lie they cant help themselves jamiyah said girl into Taylor said.

At the forth of July celebration.

Jermaine POV..
we was sitting down eating watermelon talking when Jordan and his crew came. U wanna play Jordan said tossing me the ball nahh I'm good we just came out here to eat some watermelon and chill I said. U not gonna wezal out of this one brown he aid. I laughed we just came to have a good time plus y'all don't look like yal in the shape no more I said looking at his crew. Is u looking at me idk I said looking at cross eyed Andre. He laughed I think we should do it Cameron said standing up. U no what let's do it I said standing up then Terrance stood up let's gom three on three I said. Walking to the court and passing Jordan the ball. I made 7 shots then I was tired.

Terrance POV..
Everybody stopped playing except or me and Jordan. What do u say we bring my son and yo son into it I said. Deal Jordan said calling his son. Jr I said he pointed at him then got up. Everybody cheered for Jr. I passed the ball to Jr and he passed it back to me I made the shot then it was one last shot I looked at Jordan to see how bad he wanted to win I shot the goal and didn't make it on purpose I grabbed Jr and hugged him cause the other team had one. Sorry dad I'll work on my left when we get back to Miami he said that's my boy come here I'm proud of u I said hugging him then we watched the fire crackers shout in the sky it was 7 tommorow morning we are leaving. I ain't gone even lie I'm fine miss this place but my task ain't dun. Bae I said looking at her. She looked at me and I smiled. I got on one knee and she covered her mouth. Look its been years u gave me two beautiful children and I don't love u cause u my baby momma I love u because every second feels right with u I love u and I will never stop with that being said will u mar before I could say the whole thing she jumped in me screaming yes. I slide the big ass rung in her finger and she start crying I kissed her I was so happy then we broke the kiss when we heard cheering around us. I looked to see everybody cheering.