is it true

Taylor terance and Cameron momma on the side.

6months later.

Jermaine POV..
yo wassup my son was born last month and his name major me and jamiyah still ain't talking but she come over to talk to major sometimes her baby due next month or this month Lyra still hasn't woke up but she starting to progress Cameron doing good.

Cameron POV...
I was smoking a blunt when somebody call me I answered the phone

?: is this Cameron

Me: yes

?: this is judge martin and I'm calling from the court of law taynishe smith is not your real mother we need u to get down hear now.

Me: on the way click

I grabbed my keys and left out my house leaving the door open o jumpd in the car driving off with the door open I closed it as I drove and speed to the court wtf is going on. I parked cricket and goto it the car lesvign the car still on and the car door open I walked in I need to see judge martin I asked she spoke to him on the phone and have me the room I walked to the room and opened the door please sit Mr Cameron judge martin asked. I sat down what's going on I asked. I'm going to let your real mom explain it tommorow at court he said I sighed and nodded so look taynishe is in jail tommrow u will have to testify against her unless u want her to have the rights for u he said. I nodded and shock his hand getting up. I left and drove to Jermaine house. I knocked on his door and Taylor opened it. Were Jermaine I asked. She let me in and I sat in the couch then Jermaine came in and sat down. Wassup he said dapping me up. Mane taynishe ain't my real ma judge martin just told me o got to testafy against her tommorow I said. Word that's fucked up doe he said. But on the rel doe I'm nervous I said. Nahh it ain't like that just go up in dere do u and get it over with he said I nodded and got up. U think yal can come up here wit me I asked yea fa show he said dapping me up. Bye tay said hugging me by I said. I looked at her and it felt weird she looked like me I shock it off and walked out.

Next day.

I got up and took a shower I put on my black pants and a blue bottom down shirt with sleeves and my dress shoes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I ate.

Taylor POV..
I woke up and rolled out it of bed I put on a black tight dress with some black heals and I curled my hair and put it in a curly ponytale. I put on make up and black lip stick then I woke ken up wake up bbg I said she woke up and I helped her brush her teeth she going to Jermaine's parents house while we do this. I put major coat on and made sure I got all his stuff. Jermaine walked out the room looking cute we put the kids in the car then we pulled off in the direction of his moms house we dropped them off then headed to the court.

Cameron POV...
when I got there I parked and got out I sighed then walked in. I sat down and waited for Taylor Jermaine jamiyah and Terrance to come then I saw jamiyah and terance walk in jamiyah waved and I waved back. Then I saw Jermaine and tay walk in and sit down the judge start beating on the desk with the hammor thingy then everybody sat down. Cameron please aproch the wildness stand he asks yes your honor I said getting up I did that swear stuff then sat down . bring her in the judge said yes your honor a officer said opening a door a lady with a light brown dress walled in she was pretty and had black hair she was my color and she was skinny but thick in all the right places. Do u no who this is the judge asked. No idea your honor I said. This is your mom then I heard Taylor gasp I looked at her to see her crying. Then I looked at Terrance to see him angry he got up and walked out the court room. What the hell is going on I thought. Let me explain the lady asked. Go ahead the judge said. It all started when I got pregnant with Cameron they told me u died then 2 years later taynishe walled up to me and told MD she had u I fought her and faked my death to go find u she cried. I saw anger in my eyes. Mo mom Taylor stutured o shit I thought.

Terrance POV..
when I saw my dead ma walk in the court my life with her flashed I had so much anger I walked out the court.

Taylor POV...
Cameron's my brother my little brother. I'm sorry but listen I do love all three of my kids and I don't want to loose y'all my mom creid. I couldn't hold it I got up and ran to her and hugged her letting my tears fall. Ca cameron I stuttered. He just looked into space. Then he looked down at me yea he asked. I held my arms out and he got off the stand and hug me I'm yo big sister I said. He laughed I new we was related he said I looked at him like he was dum. Can I have a hug I heard my mom say to Cameron he chuckled and hugged her ma u squeezing me to tight he said. Sorry I just missed u she said I smiled. So Cameron my brother I heard Terrance say behind me. Yea I guess I am Cameron said dapping Terrance up. Hey ma Terrance said hugging her. So here's jamiyah and Jermaine my mom asked right here they said hugging her. Hey u have grandkids jamiyah said. How many she asked. 3 and one on the way Jermaine and Taylor had two and I have one with one on the way jamiyah said omg I'm so happy for yall. Cameron were is your girl my mom asked. Don't bring that up I whispered to my mom. She's in the hospital he said rubbing his neck. And she's our sister Jermaine said. Omg I'm so sorry my mom said.

Jermaine POV..
its OK I said. Then my phone rung. Excuse me Mr brown get down to the hospital lyra woke up. I hung up. And looked at the ground u alright Taylor asked. Lyra work up I yelled everybody got happy and I ran out the hospital with everybody we pulled up to the hospital and ran to her room I opened the door. I ran and hugged her hay sista I said trying to hold my tears. Hey y y'all looking so good she asked. Explain later long story Taylor said. Everybody made a hall for Cameron he lifted his head up and walked towards her hey Cameron she said smiling hard hey boo he said chuckling I missed u he said I smiled o u missed yo nephew major he was born Taylor said. Yasss. Omg jamiyah said holding her stomach what Terence asked my water just broke she said taking deal breathes. What should I do Terrance asked panicking then he passed out I laughs and the doctor came in and took jamiyah I called my parents and Cameron sighed Lyra out the hospital and explained everything to her. Dam I been gone that long she said yes he said.