jamal and nichole meet

Jamal on the side

Nichole POV...
I walked in te school to b greeted by ugly thots looking me up and down. I flicked the off and headed twards my locker to see aliyah standing by it waiting for me when we saw each other we screamed and ran to eachother then hugged causeing people to stare at us. Aliyah is bright and really pretty she is a little taller than me and she dont take shit from nobody she is kinda mixed with black and mexican. Aliyah gave them the finger and they turned to look back at what they were doing. Me and aliyah was just getting ready to walk to class when....

Jamal POV...
I was outsie chilling with my homie derick by chillin i mean smokin. Hay derick lets head up in this dirty ass school. Ight bet lets go he said putting the weed out. We walked in the school to see hoes coming from left to right. Here come this dirty hoe that i only let give me head maybe like 3 times her name taynisha her ghetto ass anyways hay jamal u havnt called she said licking her lips i look at her like bitch were then walked off. Nobody got time for this bitch. I was talking to derick when i bumped into this fine ass shorty. She was bad beautiful and had ass. Imma fuck her. My bad ma i didnt see u there. Well just watch were u going she said. U gone sit there or help me up nigga. Sorry my bad ma u just beautiful. Thank u she said. What class u got i asked. Mr mazal she said. O me too lets walk to class together...