twins and kidnappings

Jamiyah on the side.

Jamal POV...
I got up and jogged angrily towards taynishe. I saw her trying to unbotton his pants I pushed her off my son and picked him up BITCH IF U EVER TRY TO RAPE MY SON AGAIN I WILL KILL YO ASS DIRTY ASS BITCH RATCHET ASS U LUCKY U NO WHAT STAY YO UGLY ASS RIGHT HERE I yelled. I walked over to Derick and told him what happen. We both pulled out our phone and called the girls
Me: come to the park emergency

aliyah Brianna tani and Nichole: on the way
Click

I hung up and sat down 3minutes later.I saw tani and Brianna pull up with Brandon and Rome in the car with them I told the guys what was going on I saw aliyah and Nichole pull up with they hair tied up some black shorts on and a goodie with some jays on and tani had to sit down cause she pregnant. She was beyond pissed. I grabbed jamiyah car seat out the car then told Brianna aliyah and Nichole what happen and I could see the fire in they eyes. Nichole ran towards taynishe face....

Taynishe POV..
I saw Nichole run up to me talking shit talking bout Bitch I been wanting to beat yo ASS for a long time now that uvtouched my son I'm .coming for you ASS. She just ran up to me and started beating me in my face then I felt two more hands and I felt like shit a broken nose swell eyes a busted lip and my box braids pulled out. They was pulled off me and then they started kicking the shit out of me then they was walked away.

Nichole POV...
I beat the shit out if her for trynna rape my son she just a sick twisted delusional Bitch and she betta watch her back. I walked back to the bench then I hugged my girls grabbed my baby and headed back home.

Jamal POV...
All I could say was dam. While I was watching the fight I saw alot of people watching the fight but one person stood out I couldn't put my finger on y but it was something wrong it was a man I couldn't see his face but he had on a terqious Polo shirt with some peach colored jeans and some terqoius and peach colored kiks his hands was in his pocket and when I looked at him he shook his head and walked away the weird thing was I was wearing the same thing but I had on a terqoius hat too. It was weird. Then I saw another figure that was weird and I keep seeing this person like every were I go then when I look at him he mean mug me then walk away but I ain't tripping he just hating and as for the other dude idk. The guys stayed so we all just chilled and watched kaleb and Jermaine play. Then we left. I stopped by the store andii saw same dude that b hating up in there not the one with same outfit as me but the other one the weird one. He was the cashier he mean mugged me again and I paid for my candy and my son ice cream and left.

? POV...
well well well I been following jb all day I'm gone kill him and his family what he don't no is it's me. A few years ago his daddy killed my father so I'm gone kill him. In 3 more days me and my boys gone kid nap his fiance and the otha niggas girlfriends and they kids.

Jamal POV...
When I got home I was happy asf Jermaine was eating on that ice cream I bought him. I kissed Nichole then kissed jamiyah for head. I went upstairs took a shower then went to sleep I'm happy that in 3 more days it's a new month.

Tani POV..
the doctor told me that I am due in 4 more days I'm so scared right now I'm sitting in the living room watching bad girls club when Brandon and Kaleb walk in I give them a kiss then they go upststairs.

Jamal POV...
I was in a deep sleep until my phone rang I sighed angrily then answered it phone convo

Me : hey momma

Momma: hey son I'm back from out of town meet me right now at Joe's crab shack I have something really important to tell u.

Me: on the way

Click.

I hung up then put on some grey sweat pants and a white T-shirt with my grey and white jordans. I grabbed my keys then walked out the door