✮ nails

"was you the dickhead messing with my girl?""yes I was she's hot bro" __________________________________

"yes I was she's hot bro"
__________________________________

y/n pov:
I'm sitting on the couch with fez and Lexi watching a random ass movie, it was kinda interesting though. I hear the front door open and then slam shut. "ash u good bro?" I heard fez ask. "yeah" ash replied. I got up from the couch and walked to the dining room table where ash was at and sat down beside him. "hey ma" ash says "hi love" I say back. "I kinda wanna get my nails done" I continue and lay my head on ash's shoulder. "I'll give you money" ash says. "ash you don't have to do that" I say "I'm your boyfriend , yes I do" he says and rolls his eyes. you kiss his cheek. "Thank you" you say. "here" he says and hands you $200 "ash I don't need $200" you say and him back a hundred "y/n take the damn money and go have fun" he says and kisses you on the lips "I got business to do with fez come back here when you're done okay?" He says and you nod your head and he walks over to fez.

At mall:
I'm sitting down waiting for my turn to get my nails done and a guy that looks around my age walks up to me "hey gorgeous" he says. You keep looking at your phone and don't reply to him. "Let me pay for your nails" he says "I'm good" you say and then text ash.

Ash<3

you: ashhh
you: there's a weirdo here trying to pay for my nails I'm ignoring him but he keeps staring at me.
Ash<3: I'll be there in a min

"you look so gorgeous, do you have a boyfriend?" the weirdo asks "yes I do" I reply . "just let me pay for your nails he don't gotta know" he continues. "I'm better than him anyway" he says trying to sit closer to me. I was getting up to move when ash walks into the nail place. he walks over to me "are you okay? did he hurt you?" ash asks me "I'm okay he kept getting closer to me and I was uncomfortable" you reply. "which one is he?" ash asked me "blue shirt" you reply and look in his direction.

Ash's pov:
when y/n texted me and told me a weirdo was messing with her it pissed me off. it's making me realize I need to teach her self defense just in case something does happen and I can't get to her quick enough. she tells me which dude was messing with her so I walk over to him "was you the dickhead messing with my girl?" I ask him "yes I was she's hot bro" what a dick "come with me outside" I tell him I didn't wanna cause a scene I just want my girl to get her nails done and he happy. I walked over to y/n real fast and told her what's going on and that I would be back. we get outside and I punch him "don't mess with my girl again" I punch him again and he tries to swing back but he misses. "if it's obvious she's not interested in you leave her tf alone and that doesn't go for just my girl it's anyone" I tell him and walk back inside to my girl. I love her so much and I would do anything for her.

I would like to apologize for not writing in a long time. I've been sick and school has been crazy. I'm going to try and write more! please give me ideas . I hope y'all have a good day ❤️