ᡣ𐭩 adhd

"my adhd has been really bad today""it's okay baby, we are still gonna have fun"__________________________________y/n pov today your adhd has been really bad, I was laying in bed and I couldn't focus on anything

"it's okay baby, we are still gonna have fun"
__________________________________
y/n pov
today your adhd has been really bad, I was laying in bed and I couldn't focus on anything. I get up from bed and decide to take a shower. after my shower I decide to call Javon and see if he's doing anything today. he picks up on the first ring "hey baby" he says. "hii love, are you doing anything today?" you ask "just going to boxing for a little bit , you should go with me" he says. you smile "okay I'm on my way I love you" "I love you too be safe" He replies and hangs up. you was a little nervous because you knew you would be talking a lot and moving around.

Javons house
I arrive at Javons house, i walk in a see Javon and dj sitting on the couch "hey guys" you say. "hi y/n how are you?" dj ask "im doing good how are you?" "I'm good" "Javon imma go get the car ready meet me out there in 10 mins" dj says to Javon and leaves. you go sit by Javon you lay your head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around you "are you okay?" he ask "I'm okay! just my adhd has been really bad today" you reply. "it's okay baby, we are still gonna have fun" Javon says. you and him get up and and go to the car. On the way to Javons boxing place you feel like you haven't stopped talking yet but no one has said anything about it. you arrive at the boxing place and Javon warms up and you sit there watching him,you kept getting up and walking around and looking at things on the wall. "Y/n why don't you warm up with me? maybe it'll help" Javon asked you. "Okay!" you say. you and Javon practice and it actually does help you. "thank you baby! you been so positive and helping me through it" you say. "Of course baby I'm here to help you always" Javon starts boxing so you sit and watch him. I'm so proud of him you thought. after he get done with boxing y'all go back to house and watch movies and cuddle, Y'all both shower of course! you end up asking him a bunch of random questions and you move around a lot but he doesn't complain, you both end up falling asleep.

Super short but I liked writing this! I don't have adhd so I apologize if this is incorrect! thank you guys have a good day❤️

requested by valencia2000K