ᡣ𐭩 snow days

you wake up in Javon's bed, usually you feel his arms wrapped around you but this time you didn't. weird. you reach behind you and move your arm around to try and find him. he must be down stairs you thought. you get out of bed and as soon as you get up, the door bust open and Javon walks in. you laugh at his appearance. he's wearing a big puffer jacket and sweatpants with snow boots on. "why are you wearing that? there's no snow outside" you say with a small laugh. "what do you mean y/n , yes there is." Javon replied. "what!? your joking!" you say excitedly. "go look out the window" Javon says. you walk to the window and look out and guess what you see?  Snow. you get super excited. it's not everyday that it snows. "get dressed and we can go play in it" Javon says. you run over to him and give him a big hug and kiss and you say "Okay give me like 5 mins and I'll be ready" "okay pretty girlll I love you" Javon says. "I love you too"  Javon leaves and you get ready.

(this is the fittt ofc)

After you get ready you walk downstairs and see all the Walton's waiting on you. " I can't believe it snowed" Jayla said. "Me too" you say as you run out the front door. "be careful" jess says. "Always" you reply.  you get outside and something hits you in the back of the head. you turn around and see Javon and Jaden acting like nothing happened. "Javon" you say. "yes baby?"  He replies. "did you just throw a snowball at me?" "I would never" he says with a small nervous laugh. "I won't be mad if you did" you say. that's a trap ofc imma be mad. "okay yes I did it. But Jaden was in on it too." Javon said. "Bro why'd you snitch on me too?" Jaden says with a laugh. you laugh and run up to Javon and knock him down. ofc you are messing with him. you are on top of him and both of you are laughing. "hi" he said. his eyes were shining in the light and it's like you were meeting him again for the first time. "hi" you reply. he leans up and gives you a kiss. you kiss back but then pull away bc his family was still around. he doesn't care and   Puts his hand behind your head and pulls you back in and deepens the kiss. once you two finally pull away you both just smile at each other. you love him a lot and he loves you. you finally roll off of him and start doing snow angels and Javon joins in. not long after everybody joins in so now the whole family is making snow angels. "y/n I love you being apart of our family" Daelo says. "Daelo I love being apart of your family too" you reply. after you and the Walton family get done playing in the snow you all go inside and drink hot cocoa and then watch a movie.

Hii everyone! decided to write about snow since everyone is getting snow and ice rn! hope yall are enjoying and being safe!

𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮 𝓻