✮ clingy

"it's just not like you to be clingy with me or anyone" "I just love you"__________________________________Y/n povAsh is not a clingy person, he definitely has his moments where he is but it is very rare

"I just love you"
__________________________________
Y/n pov
Ash is not a clingy person, he definitely has his moments where he is but it is very rare. today is one of those days where he is clingy,he's been following me around all day , I'm definitely not complaining I actually enjoy these days. "Y/N" ash said sitting on the couch. "ashhh" I say as I make a bowl of cereal. "can you hurry?" he asked me "I'm trying but someone keeps rushing me" I say "I wonder who that could be" ash says getting up and walking to me. "ill give you a hint people put cigarettes in him" Faye walks in "y/n that doesn't make sense" "Faye it's ashtray" I say to her with a death stare on my face. ash wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my back, I continue to eat my cereal. "Can I have a bite?" I heard ash ask me. "make your own cereal?"I ask back i turn and look at him with the bowl in my hands "I'm just playing here" I say as I give him the spoon. "you make good cereal" he says after he takes the bite. "all I did was pour the cereal and milk into the bowl" I say and he hands the spoon back and you continue eating your cereal.

20 mins later
I'm laying on ash's bed watching TikTok and ash is counting money at his desk. "ma come here" i heard him say, I didn't reply. I was only ignoring him to see annoying he will get. "baby" he never calls me baby, I keep ignoring him though. not even 10 seconds later I hear him getting up from his chair. "Ma what's wrong" he says as he is sitting down next to you. "oh hey" You say. He leans in and kisses you all over your face "stop ignoring me" he says. "I'm sorry are you okay love?" I ask him. "what do you mean?" Javon asked. "you've been super close to me today, and I promise I don't mean it in a bad way it's just not like you to be clingy with me or anyone" I reply and he smiled "I just love you and I realized that all I got is you and fez" he replies "it's okay I promise I just wanted to make sure you a okay ash and I love you too" he kisses and then yall cuddle for the rest of day.