ᡣ𐭩 sick

"am I really worth getting sick over?" "of course, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" __________________________________

"of course, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else"
__________________________________

Javon's pov
the past couple of days I haven't been feeling good. I haven't left my bed expect to use the bathroom and take quick showers. I haven't really talked to anyone either, not even my girlfriend y/n. I feel my phone vibrating so i look over and my girlfriend is calling. I didn't feel like moving to pick up the phone but I missed her voice and I missed seeing her so I answered. "hi baby" "hey why haven't you been talking to anyone? we are all worried about you." y/n says. I could tell she was concerned. "I haven't been feeling good" I reply. "can I come over? I'll make you soup and we can watch your favorite moviee" she said. I smiled, I know she couldn't see me smile but it's the first time I've smiled in days. "I would love that but I don't want to get you sick" "I'll be fine wanna, if I get sick it's give you reason to baby me even more than you already do" she said with a laugh at the end. "okay fine make it quick I'm ready to see you" I say. y/n didn't live far from me, she lived 2 houses over.

20 minutes later
i was scrolling on tik tok when I heard a small knock at my door. "come in" i say. y/n walks in with a small gift back and a balloon. "I got you a gift" she says with a big smile on her face. "I was wondering what was taking you so long" i say. "I had to get my sick boyfriend a gift" y/n said. "look at the balloon, it reminds me of you" Javon sits up and takes the gift bag and the balloon and reads it "girl boss" Javon rolled his eyes and laughed. "come here" Javon says.

Y/n pov
"come here" javons says. i go sit next to him on the bed. Javon always takes cares of me when I'm sick so of course I'm gonna take care of him. "open your gift" I say with a smile. he opens the gift and it was a cute little cat stuffed animal that looks like Kissimmee. "Y/n I love it." he said with a huge smile on his face. "come here" Javon says. "I was just about to go make you soup" You say. "cuddle me for 5 minutes. the soup can wait." you crawl into his arms and stuff your face into his neck. he wraps his arms around you and kisses you on the head. "am I really worth getting sick over?" Javon asked. "of course, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." You reply. "I'm gonna go make your soup" you say as you get up. you go downstairs and see the rest of the Walton family. "hey guys!" you say. "hi y/n/n" Jayla says. "Is Javon okay?" Jess ask. "he's sick I was just coming down to make his some soup" you reply. "you're really good to him y/n, we appreciate you so much" dj says. the rest of the Walton family agrees with him. you smiled and thank them. you make his soup then head back upstairs. you open his door and see him cuddled up to his pillow. you put the soup on his bedside table and crawl into bed next to him. he put his head on your chest and wraps his arms around you. "thank you for today baby" he says half asleep. "Of course my love" you reach over and turn on a movie and wait til Javon awakes so he can eat his soup. I'm the happiest girl alive.

I tried something new with the gif so I hope yall like it. I love you guys and I hope y'all are staying safe!

𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮 𝓻.