We reached home, I was in my room lying on matters and scrolling on my phone. Suddenly a notification came, it was Ramin's text. I opened it quickly and it was,

"Dear princess your Ramin is fine and missing you a lot."

Blushed crept on my face, I smiled a little and answered,

"Dear moron your Janan is busy and she is sleeping so Allah hafiz."

He sent me a crying emoji, and I laughed and turned off the phone.
I was staring at the ceiling and fell asleep.

Author's POV:

Days passed, and Ramin was busy in his office and because of that he didn't get a chance to visit his father and Janan.
He was in a meeting when abruptly he saw Janan sitting on a chair he stopped talking and closed his eyes when he opened Janan was not there.
He chuckled and said, "So now I am hallucinating you, I thought it happened in only fairy tales but look it happened in our story too."
He shrugged his shoulders and continued the meeting.

Meanwhile, Janan was sitting on the rooftop and looking at the sky. "when I get to see you again David?" she mumbled. She sighed and said, "You know Allah he is the only man I trust." she smiled and muttered, "My man." she went downstairs, put on her niqab and went to the nearest cafe from the hospital. She ordered a cold coffee, and her coffee came. She was enjoying her coffee when suddenly Ramin came inside the cafe. He was ordering something and sat at the front table of Janan.

Janan was staring at him with a lost look. Ramin took a glance at her and again at his phone then he again looked at her with wide-open eyes and quickly went near her and said,
"Princess"
Janan chuckled and said, "How do you know it's me?"

He sat beside her and said, "You have magical eyes which make my heart flutter, no one on this earth can compete with the beauty of your eyes." Janan was smiling under her niqab, and then Ramin said, "Love in this cold you are drinking cold coffee such a careless baby you are."
Janan looked at him with an innocent look and said, "I love it na."
Ramin sighed and said, "Okay but it is the last time." she nodded and Ramin said, "Good girl."

They were enjoying their drink when Ramin's phone rang he picked up the call. Janan was staring at him with doe eyes Ramin looked at her and said on the call, "I will call you later Mr Kemal."
He hung up the call and got up and said, "Princess I am going to visit Dad hmm." Janan's heart was beating fast and she said, "Fi 'amnillah"

Ramin joined his eyebrows in confusion and asked, "What it does mean?" Janan smiled behind her veil and said, "I leave you in the care and protection of Allah, and nothing lost in Allah's care." Ramin smiled widely, he bent down to her level and said,
"Fi 'amnillah" Janan bit her lips.
Ramin left he took a glance at her before leaving and gave her a flying kiss. Janan eyes wide and she said, "Astaghfirullah"

. . .

It's been days since Ramin visited his father Because he left for abroad for some office work. He informed Janan before leaving.
Meanwhile, Janan took leave for some days from the hospital. She was praying duhar Salah and was crying in sujood, "Ya Rab what is happening to me why second feel like years without him, Why I am missing him this much? Ya Rab wherever he is protect him and keep him safe always."

13 days passed and Ramin still didn't come from abroad. Janan's mother also left for vacation with Janan's Father. And Zahra came to live with Janan.
Janan was sitting on the balcony and was staring at the sky her eyes filled with tears and she said, "Where are you Raminah? I miss you." she sobbed, Zahra sat beside her and caressed her hair and said, "If Ramin got to know about your conditions he will never leave you for a second."