𝟶𝟽║The Thumbs Up

┆A U T H O R' S P O V┆

A U T H O R' S P O V

Sagufta reached the mansion, with the same goth faux leather jacket and that cyan caped attire. She parked her ducati 848, hastening rendezvously and sneaked into the thronged mansion.

As she covereted in, Smruti slinked to her, backing up for her to sneak off the mission. "Are they here..?" She asked looking around.

"Not yet, but will be soon.."

"Any one got suspicious?"

"Not yet but will be if you'll keep standing here with that helmet on" Saffi halted in.

Sagufta surreptitiously slid the ring cases to Smruti, "To aunty and make sure- NO SURMISE."

"What if she queried ab-"

"By the vanity of Uday's room. " Sagufta and Saffi synchronised making Sagufta boast, "See, Hysterical hawks hover in harmony." Saffi and Sagufta bro-bumped smirking. Smruti rolled his eyes, "Yes, Hawks are more like hooligans, probably.."

Saffi chuckled, sliding a coin to Sagufta's hand. "What's this..?" She asked bewildered. "Coin of two" Saffi said in an obvious tone. "Woh toh pata hai par kyu..?" Sagufta asked. "By state of your hair erected in air and everything, I thought you might need it.." slying Saffi said. "SERIOUSLY SAFFI!?!"

"Ahem-ahem, Hilarious hooligans huddle harmoniously, that's better, what do you think, Sagufta?" smirked Smruti putting his arms around Saffi. "You-"

"Ok ok, not your Mahabharat here. Go freshen up, and you go give the ring" Saffi intercepted, gesturing towards the two.

Sagufta dived to the escalier when she felt someone's spooked and cynical eyes on her. She trailing the eyes turned towards Uday and Roshan anxiously staring at her. She gave a grieved look transmogrifying to a smiling thumbs up, sealed with a coup, letting them heave a sigh of relief.

She swanned towards her room, with the helmet in one hand, and another hand lifting her gown, gracefully. And her hair- opened waves to the ocean, wynorrific.

⛓️

"Are Bhai, de na towel" Piyush solicited from the shower. "I'm busy" Akshat replied slurping his coffee. "What the hell are you doing? De Dena Bhai, towel hi toh hai. It's getting late" Piyush furiously beseeched.

"What if you pull-"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU AKSHAT RATHORE?!!"

"Oh yeah, do so sitting there. You should have been careful" Akshat jeered.

"Bhai, please de de yaar, dua lage gi tujhe meri."

"Fine..but I ain't getting it" Akshat yawned staring at the towels kept folded on the bed.

"Ok fine then, I'm coming"

"Aye, No no.. I'm giving you the towels, Stay in. I'm giving" Akshat raised from the bergère chair, axing the laptop aside.

"Take, you pervert" Akshat wrinkled his nose, pinching the towels towards the door.

"Yeah, thank you love, but I think I don't need this anymore" Piyush slied from the shower firming his grip on Akshat's wrist.

Akshat deflected aggressively as Piyush wrapped in towel stepped out of the shower "You lunatic, leave me. I like girls, I like girls. I'll kill you idiot, leave the hell out of me."

"What. The. Hell. Is . Going. On. guys??!!" Ruhi exclaimed in revulsion.

Piyush slackened his clench on Akshat's wrist. Tousling his wet hairs, He stashed the towel on his shoulder on the bed. He mocked-

"Revenge is best served cold, we call it revenge. An eye for an ey- " *door opens* "AAHHHH?!!!"

___________
_______
___
_