𝟶𝟸║Uncertain Tarry

┆ A U T H O R' S P O V ┆

A U T H O R' S P O V

As the Call was hung on her, she cursed him under her breath and went to the mirror, to embed her hair a bit. That's when, Uday dawdle out of the washroom talking to the make-up artist booked for the Event.

"Nahi nahi rukiye, pehle aap mere room pe aaiye. Yahan kisi ko apki bohot jarurat hai." He said smirking at her, who was intensively fixing her hair.

She braided her Hair to a messy braided bun with the pearl beaded hairpin letting a strand of hair solace her visage. Simplicity, that's what she spoke. She was like An iris whose merit weakens down when adorned with too much dazzle.

She took off a thin chained bracelet with a tiny daisy drawn charm with 'US' carved at the back and transforming it into a pendant chain wore it with ease.

*Knock* "Haan, Haan aa jaiye please

*Knock* "Haan, Haan aa jaiye please." Uday gestured the make-up artist to come into the room. She turned and mocked gesturing towards him, "Inhe yahan kyu bulaya hai, Tujhe make up karwana hai kya? Waise kar bhi sakta hai. Acha hai aap Inka makeup kar dijiye."

He grinned, "Idea bura nahi hai, but yeh yahan pe aapke liye aaye hai madam." She squealed in utter shock, "KYAA?!!, par kyu like look at me. Mein ho toh gayi taiyar aab kya chaiye?!! Make-up toh mein kabhi karne se rahi.."

Uday smirked pleadingly and said pouting farcingly "Acha..? Dekh thoda sa Kara de. Dekh I don't deny that you are looking gorgeous, but you are my one and only not so ladki friend, isiliye thoda sa Kara le. Mere liye please. Woh kuch apply nahi karenge bas thoda sa touch up to your beauty."

She smiled and calmly, said to the make-up artist "Sorry Aap thoda bahar jayenge, thoda baat karna tha isiliye." The make-up artist nodded and went outside.

She out of nowhere, started throwing the things in the room over him running behind him and cursing him under her breath. "Batameez ghatiya aadmi. Teri toh ruk..."

*Throws a pillow* "Bola tha na Maine ki I don't like these."

*About to throw a vase* "Aee ae ruk ruk woh nahi woh nahi please please." He beseeched clasping his hands.