𝟶𝟷║ Midnight Rain

┆ A U T H O R' S P O V ┆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A U T H O R' S P O V

There she was, running around in the mansion wearing an indo-western dress with cyan blouse, and ivoried golden cape lengthening to a golden embroided gown, with ivory pearled jutti and her curly hair tied up to a messy bun secured with a pearl hair pin and not a single tint cosmetics over, with a basket full of violets and diasies.

The whole mansion was being decorated with the simplicity of daisies and violets rather than, marigolds vibrant hues. The purple of Violets like the night's ether intertwined to the white of daisies crooning like swans in the sea in that mansion luminescence like the crescent, enchanting the tides soaring high.

"Are please thoda jaldi haath chalaiye na..Time almost ho hi Gaya hai please.." She said being tensed and stressed over the fact that, It's already time.

It was the most anticipated affiance for someone very close to her. Her confidant, Uday Raj Pal. Even after having a bustling schedule of a cardiologist, she managed to take a day off for him. It was almost 17 years since they were friends but for her, he was more like a nemesis. She hated him. To death, But also he was her life raft. They were always there for each other, But the only thing she was lamenting now was, being an amorist for her this nemesis. She loved him, for the past 15 years but knew that he had love reserved for someone else now in those eyes in which she once got coaxed by. She was no more in denial cause before being anything, he was her Ally, the closest of all. She was happy for him as finally mitigating "The Age Gap Myth", he was getting engaged to her love. Her boy was finally doing it. They finally made it. And she couldn't have been more proud of him.

She smiles, heaving a sigh of relief looking at the decor. "Looks good now, Thankfully.." She maffles to herse- "Oh no, Uday..God!!" She ran over to check on Uday, if he is all set to go.

He was there revering himself in the mirror, Wearing his traditionals, an off white Sherwani with a stone studded brooch securing a Peacock feather. She sighed and mocking him, still staring at himself in the mirror, "Acha hai tu ready hai.. Mujhe toh laga tha teko aur 5-6 ghante Lagne wale hai, itne der se Jo tu apne veins ko stretch karne mein busy tha.."

He had always been a fitness freak since his teens but she always hated that as she manifested, one is perfect the way he/she is. They shared the same ideologies, but different convictions over it.

Ignoring her taunting chaff, He turned towards her "Waise, Gufta, mere abs aur veins - AAAAHHHHH!!!!?!!" His abrupt scream, made her shriek too. "Aahh!!?? Kya hai , Psycho hai kya, Dimag kharab ho gaya kya ,engagement ho Raha hai toh ?"

He exclaimed, "Hey bhagwan, hey prabhu!! Yeh kya haal Bana rakha hai apna?!! Tu baar baar bhul kyu jaati hai ki, tu bhi ladki hai, thoda sa ready bhi hona hota hai. Yeh kya hai?!! " She annoyingly gave him an impassive straight face.

He always loved to annoy her even at a time he was termed as "Mr.Annoyance" by her, but that didn't alter anything out of him. She was more manly, and he liked that about her. He liked that she was on her own. She was "The feminine" according to him. He adored her the way she was. Raw, bold, introverted, collected and firm, but Sometimes he liked to irk the hell out of her and more when he knew something would annoy her.

She annoyingly in her mind, "The. F-." "Ho gaya tera. Batameez." He chuckled saying pouting with disbelief, "BATAMEEZ?!!!?! Bhaalai ka zaamana hi nahi Raha. Sach bolo toh madam ko batameezi lagti hai. Offo yeh dukh. " She giggled at his farce.

He again glared at himself in the mirror, said louring "Par Gufta dekh na mere na koi abbs dikh rahe hai, na biceps na hi veins." She gave a weird disgusted look sitting on the bed to him and after a pause of seconds processing saying, "Tere abbs dekhne aa rahe hai log..!?!?! Agar Haan toh phir kurta khol ke dikha dena, thik.." to whose response, his visage reddened.

He then came and flumped at the couch in the front of the bed, stretching asking with curiosity, "Hamare, Roshan Babu kidhar hai aur baki 2..Abhi tak nahi aaye..?" She replied, with a smirk,"Sabki hai na isiliye..Aaram se aayenge lekar aur kya.." He too smirked .

He then after a pause of a few seconds, solemnly looked at her, "Gufta". She replied with a smile, "Haan bol na". "Aur kab Tak you will be this way? " He questioned placidly. "Kya this way and kab Tak?!! I look good re, will just set my hair that's it. Tujhe toh pata hai I hate makeup and all..even more than you." She sniggered.

"Are , pagal yeh nahi. Main bol Raha hu ki how long are you gonna wait for me? Meri toh dekh engagement ho gayi hai almost. Kal ko shaadi bhi ho jayegi. Aur Tereko chod kar, everyone got their love. I know it's not ki you are not getting your love, rather you are not letting it get you ." He steadily spoke.

She was looking at his eyes now . She laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Chill kar na tu. Aise serious acha nahi lagta re tu." She said sitting back with slight teary eyes.

"Tu topic mat change kar aab. I'm serious." He glared at her. "Kuch nahi re. Bas, not interested. Like look at me, I am so Manly that I don't need a man." She chuckled but he was just looking at her.

She sighed and smiled saying, "Chod na yaar, main thik hu bas. I'm kind of Very punctual person par agar yeh sab shuru ho gaya toh yeh 3 ke tarah late hamesha. And I absolutely don't wanna be like this."

He smiled, shaking his head about to say something but was interrupted by a call on her phone. He gestured to pick up while he went to the washroom.

"Oye, hospital mast hai before you ask. Mujhe yeh bata, what are the colours in your outfit?", Piyush Rathore, her best friend. Her saviour. He loved her and she knew it well. And He knew that she would never let it slide but it didn't matter, he stayed by her side. He was chaos to her calm.

"Tujhe kya karna hai uska ? " She interrogated. "Agar koi question puchta hai toh uska answer dete hai na ki ulta question puchte hai." He said sternly. "Acha thik hai, Cyan and Ivory golden. Khush..?!! Ab bata kyu..?" Sighing She said.

"Ok, thank you..Bye see you there.." He hung up on her ignoring her question making her blabber in frustration, "Are, Where? Hell, this guy. Acts idiotically grumpy in front of rest but is chaotic as hell in front of me.."

___________
_______
___
_

Daisies and Violets जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें