A new intrusion on both sides.

xxxx

A closer relationship since then, everything seems right.
Two steps forward in the plan,....
More steps away from the fail.
A few months with a raise in status and a high escalation in my thoughts.
Now i knew I had some sort of affection for the lad.
Like every noble out there, I have to acquire the proper survival knowledge in this race of existence. A place to learn.
A school.
An allaid and suppressed amount of amazement intruded within.
This place could cause another blockade for me. I had to up my game.
A week of settlement and a rise in uproarious cheers disrupted the trailing peace of the school.
As usual, I heeded no attention for the sudden alarming disturbance.
But in a few weekdays, terror began it's march into my life.
A new distraction for my fiance. The sudden new student needed the help of the very best student to keep up her game.
The game I knew she intended to play for his heart.
His sudden absence and  excessive coldness towards me.
She was the true deceptive here.
Preyed into her acts of prey for the known predators to devour.
I was now the victim.
With fake tears, she portrayed her intentions vividly mainly for me to see, that she had the upper hand. I had played the shy but she played the feeble and meek, kind and loving, caring and enthusiastic but also fragile and soft. A sturdy discrepancy from her true form. A deception.
I was getting enraged and infuriated.
Many at times, I called his attention to the real situation, but of course, I was never to be heard. Never listened to. Never attended to. A side character.
I couldn't stand to see her together with him.
He didn't need this type of.......... manipulation.
Ha!!....
So this is how I am paid. I decieved and was decieved. A repercussion for my errs.
She was drawing him closer in and farther away from me he drifted.
I was losing in my own game that was now overthrown.
My heart tugged at constant rates and I was clutching it repeatedly.
My eyes regularly full and not for the pain of mother's punishment.
This was far worse. This was
real pain.
A pain that hurt both the insides and the outside. And it was fully unleashed.
And for the second time in my life I felt broken hearted even though I've never wanted to mention.
Today, I heard the confessions. On my way to a session I had ventured I'd stopped when I heard light murmurs and hushed tones.
I had looked over a small bush and saw a pair of clasped hands and loving gazes.
With a mouth read, she told him of  her love for him.
'yout highness.....i really....i love you'. I leaned closer to hear his reply. 
He had a very peculiar expression that I had never seen before. Happiness.
He was happy. He was smiling.
He nodded and they hugged.
That began the breakage. The door to my darkness.
The monster was starting to break free.