Buck: how hard is it to say it's our names combined. i thought y'all were misspelling 'buddy'.

Diaz:🤦🏻‍♂️

Carla: i'll be there around 7 to pick up the kids.

Buck: You're a life saver, Carla. We owe you!!

Josh: Why are the kids getting picked up? Are we playing any games?

Athena: absolutely! we have some adult games for when Carla and May come to take the kids.

Eddie: steal a fire truck if you wanna kiss me🚒

Buck: 🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒

Josh: 🚒

Maddie: 🚒

Bosko: oh tea....

Chim: Really Maddie...

Bosko: can you blame her???

Chim: this Diaz man needs to have one Buckley at a time.

Eddie: why one when i can have both😘

Buck: Eddie that's my sister:(

Eddie: i love you handsome

Buck: i love you too, mi mundo

Hen: alright alright, y'all stop flirting😁😁

Hen: we can all flirt with each other later, now we have to discuss the elephant in the room

Bobby: ???

Hen: Who's bringing the Rosé???

Buck laughed as he sat his phone down on the bed side table. it was currently three thirty-five pm and the two men decided to have a lazy day. once the two and their two kids finished breakfast they all sat in Buck and Eddie's room and watched tv.

"i'm scared for tonight," Eddie whispered, careful to be quiet to not alert the kids.

"how come?" Buck asked, carding through Eddie's hair with his fingers.

"the adult games.." Eddie replied, barely audible.

Buck let out an oh sound, "you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with, Eddie, you're still recovering," he smiled, kissing Eddie's head.

"the thought of anyone else touching me the way i let you is.." Eddie started but was cut off by Buck, "repulsive,".

Eddie nodded.

"it's okay, baby," Buck smiled, kissing his head again. Eddie smiled, leaning into Bucks touch. he threw his leg over Bucks and Buck put his hand on Eddie's leg.

"if y'all are gonna get all touchy, i'm going to my room," Christopher's face twisted in disgust.

Buck and Eddie laughed and they heard a knock on the front door, "i got it," Eddie said, breaking away from Buck.

He walked to the front door, peaking through the peep hole, seeing Maddie and Chimney.

"Hello, sister in law and sister in laws fiancé," Eddie smiled, pulling Maddie into a hug.

"Alright, Diaz, go hug your own Buckley," Chimney smiled, pulling them apart, making them both laugh.

"Baby, who is it?" Buck shouted from the bedroom.

"Maddie and Chimney," Eddie yelled back.

Chimney looked at Eddie with wide eyes looking from where the sound came from to Eddie's neck.