♥𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

Start from the beginning

Emilia feels the loneliness.

It's quiet maws -painfully cold and darkness- envelope her in a state of dread so indescribable -a feeling that physically makes her chest clench in discomfort.

Loneliness.

That is the root cause of all this demise and lament Emilia feels. The seed to the rotten tree that's grown in her heart.

And worse, She's not like you, she cannot make befriend people as easily as you, she is the one that supports the conversation -not start nor lead it. Shes the one that goes along with the plan, not make the plan. She's the one who agrees on everything and has no opinions to say, no arguments to argue.

Who could've thought such an ugly ugly boy was the one to capture your heart instead?

Envy seethed, and Emilia feels herself looking away.

Foolish boy! He's speaking lies to y/n! He's polluting them, polluting them with his vile ways!

Denial tells her

Take them back! Take y/n back! Drag them if you have to! His dirty hands cannot properly provide the needs for them!

Possessiveness demands.

Kill him.

Anger states and she feels a small, unnoticeable part of her snap. Her eyes darkening as her mouth thins into one straight line. Looking at you

With intent.

-

The day goes by as usual. Mid term holidays are on way. Humid weather. The bell rings and it's break time. Emilia stands right behind the school courtyard. Less students loiter around a place like this.

"You called?" A obnoxiously yet innocent question. Emilia sees him,  walking about with his stupid posture, hands in his pocket as he chews on gum casually with a nonchalant expression.

"Is everything alright? You know it's a real secluded part here in school- you're not planning to rob my wallet or something?" Wilson jokes with a half hearted smile to help ease the tension.

Emilia crinkles her lips upwards. It looks more like a grimace than a actual show of happiness.

Atleast the boy is smart enough to read the room. His smile drops and his brows furrow slightly as he coughed into his hands and scratched his head with a frown. "Ahem- sorry I didn't mean to..ruin the mood or something.." he mumbled, walking closer and reaching a hand out.

"So why did you call me he-"

"You've been hanging out alot on y/n haven't you?" She stares blankly, words abruptly blurted out before a coherent mind reigns her body to think before she acts.

He raises a brow but not a slightest bit of suspicion in his face. "Erhm..yes? I guess you could say so, they're my best friend after all."

Best friend.

Best friend.

Emilia wants nothing more than to scream right now. Her body engulfed in some sort of flames, a scorching anger and rage , a aching loss of rejection and a clawing thorn of jealousy skewering her heart.

"It must be nice huh?" She laughed silently, a crack of her emotions finally sleeping into her blank face as a wet -vile- sob escaped her throat "-it must be so nice-"

"Hey are you alright-?" Wilson- no. The problem speaks. His hands- it's hands going closer and then-

Emilia lunges.