Taehyung gloomyly sat beside the lake at the edge of the wild flower place. Taehyung found this place while strolling down the garden.

"The alpha is very bad..... " Jennifer uttered.

Taehyung remain silent.

Suddenly taehyung felt something beside him, and when he tuned he saw a while fluffy ball is rubbing his ears to his hand... Like he is consoling him in the most innocent way.

"Ouh.... Snow.. You came to see me... " Taehyung put him of his lap who in response wiggle his tail.

Then taehyung saw a blue pair of eyes is looking at him from a distance. Taehyung smiled then grabbed something from his pocket.

Come here... "The omega called softly after forwarding his arm which is filled with sweet stuff..

And finally he came and started to eat from taehyung's hand then did a meaw sound. It is a cat, a furry ash coloured cat.

Taehyung felt a little better sitting with them and of course he made a new friend today who is absolutely gorgeous.

Jungkook could see that. He was at a distance from the place where taehyung is but he could see everything he is doing.

Seeing his smile his heart fluttered unknowingly. He doesn't know why he wants to see that smile all the time not the crying one. He himself wants to be the reason behind that smile.

But the alpha was puzzled he doesn't know why he followed the omega here, why can't he ignore the fact that he was crying earlier, why can't he tolerated anyone's gaze at him let alone touching him. All this was very strange for the alpha.... But for now he just know that.... "Only he has the right to touch the omega.... "

With that thought he approached him but his cold and dark demeanor scare the cat away. Taehyung also went still when he get the alpha's scent.

The alpha right away sat behind the omega caging him between his legs where the Omega's back tightly pressed with the alpha's chest.

Snow was lowkey glaring at the alpha and the alpha also glared back at him.

"Continue what were you doing... " The alpha uttered near taehyung's ear.

Taehyung looked down on his hand as he was on his way to make a flower crown.

Without further words taehyung complied what he has told. He begins to make his flower crown.. It's one of his favorite things to do so... While doing so taehyung felt that the presence of alpha is very surprising yet it's unknowingly giving him a sense of security.

Taehyung fet that the alpha is acting different, he isn't shouting at him about coming here without telling him rather he is silent. Sitter there in complete silence.

"Snow... It's for you... " Taehyung put the crown in his head.

"It's looking so pretty on you

"It's looking so pretty on you.... " Taehyung pecked his head in excitement totally forgetting the fact that the alpha is behind him.

"Why didn't you made one for yourself... " The alpha asked.

A sudden realisation hit taehyung hard, he stopped his every movement.. And weirdly enough the alpha went to pick some flowers for him...taehyung was looking at his in utter shock.

"Here... Take this.." He handed him a bunch of flower.

Taehyung took those like he was in trance.

"Made another one... " He asked.

Taehyung immediately nodded and started to do it but in the middle he felt himself lifting up from groud and soon he found himself into the alpha 's lap. He felt himself very small in comparison to the alpha's huge frame.

"Don't stop... Keep on going.... " He commanded but that comes out softly that the alpha couldn't believe himself.

As the omega was on his lap he pulled him more to his chest placing his hand on his stomach.

Taehyung felt a sudden sensation running down his whole body, the unusual behavior of the alpha making his shock and confused to the core but somehow his inner omega liking it.

But in that process a thorn pierced down his delicate skin.. He hissed at the sudden pain.

"Huh little omega.... You hurted yourself.. Don't you know only I can do that... " He remarked in his deep throaty voice while taking his bleeding finger in his mouth.

Taehyung jolted at the feeling. After few moments taehyung felt the pain has completely gone.

"Now it good.. " With a last suck he pulled the finger out.

Taehyung saw his wound is completely healed. He widen his eyes in disbelief.

Jungkook chuckled witnessing the omega's confused face.. "Don't you know I am the true blood..... Our saliva can heal quickly than anything.. "

Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Is that finished? " The alpha pointed out at the flower crown.

"Yes.. "

"Then what are you waiting for... Put it on your head... "

Taehyung nodded softly.

"No... Give me that thing... "Jungkook forwarded his hand.

Taehyung gave it to him and the alpha himself put it on taehyung's head.

" How... How is it..? "Taehyung hesitatly asked when he noticed that the alpha was gazing at him intensely.

And the next moment he saw the alpha pulled him in a kiss by smashing their lips. The alpha passionately deepen the kiss, at this point taehyung need to
hold the alpha's shoulder for support.

🐭🐶🐱🐹🐰🦊🐻🐻‍❄️🐨🐯🙉🦁🐮

🐭🐶🐱🐹🐰🦊🐻🐻‍❄️🐨🐯🙉🦁🐮

I don't know what I wrote... But.. I like it. 😅