𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 - 10

No one's POV

Ateez gathered around the parking lot. Everyone except Jongho, Mingi, and Yunho who were still in their rooms. They had already packed their stuff and were ready to leave.

Yeosang approached Seonghwa, who was standing next to Hongjoong.

"Where's Wooyoung?" he asked. Seonghwa pointed at Wooyoung, who was standing beside the van. He was wearing his sunglasses and his hood was up. He was staring at the floor.

"Hasn't talked at all. Hasn't even moved." Hongjoong whispered.

"I guess the talk didn't go well," Seonghwa said, looking at him.

"What talk?" Yeosang asked curiously.

"Nothing," Hongjoong said, looking away.

Yeosang turned to Seonghwa and saw that he was giving him the same look. He shrugged and walked over to Wooyoung. Wooyoung saw him and put a smile on his face. "Ready to leave?" Yeosang asked him.

"Yeah," Wooyoung answered.

They both got in the van. They were followed by San and the others. The three came running to the van, their bags in hand. They got in and the driver started driving away from the hotel.

No one spoke for a while. Then, Hongjoong broke the silence.

"So, everyone got your stuff?" he asked.

"Yup," Mingi said.

"Me too," Yunho added.

"I have everything," Seonghwa said.

Everyone nodded, except Wooyoung, who was looking out the window.

Jongho who was sitting next to Wooyoung nudged him with his elbow. "Hyung, you okay?" he asked him. Wooyoung turned to him and forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "You sure? You seem quieter than usual," Jongho said.

"I'm just tired, that's all," he answered.

Jongho didn't believe him, but decided not to push it.

They continued their journey in silence.

After an hour of driving, they arrived at their destination. They were greeted by a huge crowd of fans, waiting for them. The manager instructed the driver to take them around the hotel and park behind the building. When they got out of the van, the fans screamed their names and waved their hands at them. They smiled and waved back.

As they entered the hotel, they were greeted by the staff. They were led into a large conference room where a table had been set up for them. There were chairs lined up along the walls, and several tables filled with food and drinks.

They all sat down at the table. The manager began explaining the schedule. "Today, we will have a photoshoot and interview. After that, we will have dinner and then a movie night. Tomorrow, we will have another photoshoot and interview. That will be it."

"Sounds easy enough," Mingi said.

"It should be. It's a simple schedule. So let's get started," the manager said.

Yeosang POV

The photoshoot went well. No problems. The interview was a little more difficult. We had to answer a few questions about our new album and upcoming projects. It wasn't hard, but it was time-consuming.

When it was over, the manager led us to our rooms.

.

.

.

469 words

Hello

Sorry that it took me so long to update, and I apologize that this chapter is short. I had to take multiple exams so I didn't have time to update.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

See you in the next chapter as always <33 - ayytiny★