𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 - 2

"Hey, San, why don't you come hang out with us tonight?

-----------------------------------------

"Yeah, we're going out to eat. You should join us." Mingi added.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure. That sounds great."

"Good. We'll wait for you at the front door. See you there." They all went out the room, leaving me alone.

"See you later."

I picked up my bag and walked out. I walked down the hallway, and saw the producer leaning against a wall, looking at his phone. I stopped in front of him, but he didn't acknowledge me.

"Excuse me sir, are you coming back soon?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a few days. You kids really have talent. Keep it up." He still didn't look up. "Alright, thank you."

I walked past him, heading for the stairs. "Hey, kid." I turned around. The producer was looking up from his phone now.

"Yes?"

"I can't believe you passed the audition. Not only you, but those other 7 guys, too. This company must be really desperate to debut trainees."

I frowned. What does he mean? They were talented. Why wouldn't they pass?

"So, make sure you train harder, okay? Because they won't take excuses. Just keep singing, rapping, and dancing, and maybe you'll be a part of this group. If not, well, I guess you'll go back to your old group. Have a good day, kid." He looked back at his phone and walked past me.

Go back to my old group? I sighed.

I've been away from them for too long. And even if I wanted to go back, I couldn't. My training was over, and I was one step closer to debuting. I turned around and kept walking to the front door, ignoring the pit in my stomach.

I got to the front door. Seonghwa was there, leaning against the wall. He turned his head when he heard my footsteps.

"Hey, sorry I'm late."

He just smiled, "No, it's okay. "Let's go."

We walked together to the front of the building. Jongho, Wooyoung, Yeosang, Mingi, Yunho and Hongjoong were standing by a car.

"I hope you don't mind." Yeosang said, "but our manager let us borrow his car." "No, it's fine."

We got in the car and drove to the place where we were going to eat.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Gogumdong." Wooyoung replied.

After 10 minutes, we arrived at a restaurant. "It's here." Mingi announced. We all got out the car and walked inside.

There was a young man who greeted us at the entrance, and showed us to the table.

"Hello everyone. My name is Minjae and I will be your waiter today. Can I start you off with drinks?"

"Yes. I'll have coke and some ice, please." I said. "Me too." Hongjoong said. "One coke, one coke and some ice for the two." The waiter wrote our orders down.

"So, how is it going so far, San?" Hongjoong asked, shoving aside menus. "It's fine."

The others nodded.

The waiter came back with our drinks, and Seonghwa handed them out to us. "Have you all decided on what to eat?" We looked down at our menus.

I hadn't had food like this for a long time. My stomach was growling already.