𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 - 9

Seonghwa's POV

I patted wooyoung's back as he cried his heart out.

"Why would he do this to me? He knew how I felt about him." he said in between sobs.

"I don't know Wooyoung. I don't know. I'm sorry." I told him. I didn't know what else to say. I felt so sorry for him. I looked up at Hongjoong who was sitting on his bed, looking at Wooyoung.

He gave me a sad smile.

I continued to comfort Wooyoung as he kept on crying. It was ovvious that the alcohol was making him cry more.

Hongjoong got up and walked over to Wooyoung. He sat down next to him and hugged him. "It's okay. You're going to be okay."

Wooyoung nodded as he was about to take another drink of his beer, when Hongjoong took it away from him. He looked at him and frowned. "Hey, give it back," he said.

"No, you've had enough for one night," he replied placing the beer near the desk.

"But I want it back," he whined.

"No," Hongjoong said. "You need to stop drinking now."

"But I want to," he said.

"You can't." Hongjoong said.

"But I-" Wooyoung was about to protest when Hongjoong placed his finger on his mouth and shushed him.

"Enough Wooyoung. We have an early day tomorrow and we can't have you being hungover." he said.

Wooyoung pouted, but he stopped arguing. Hongjoong smiled at him and then turned to look at me. I looked at him and smiled. I'm glad he took control of the situation and took away the beer from Wooyoung. I was afraid that he might have drunk more than he should.

Than we heard a knock.

We all turned to look at the door.

"Come in," Hongjoong said.

The door opened and San stood at the doorway. He looked at all of us and then focused his eyes on Wooyoung.

"Hi," he said.

Wooyoung looked away.

"What do you want?" I asked, glaring at him.

"I came here to talk to Wooyoung." he said, looking at me.

"What for?" I asked again.

"Seonghwa, it's okay." Wooyoung said. He turned to face San. "You wanted to talk?" he said.

"Yeah, I do." San said. He turned to us and said, "Can we please have some privacy?".

Hongjoong looked at me and I nodded. He got up and took my hand. We walked out of the room, leaving Wooyoung and San alone.

San POV

I watched as Seonghwa and Hongjoong left the room. They closed the door behind them and now it was just me and Wooyoung. I turned to look at him and saw that he was staring at the floor.

"Wooyoung, I-"

"I heard you moaning his name last night," Wooyoung said, cutting me off.

"What? I didn't-"

"Don't deny it!" he shouted. "I heard you! I heard you both together! I heard him say you taste so good!" he said, his voice cracking.

I stood there not knowing what to say. I couldn't deny it. He had heard everything. He knew what I had done.

"Why did you do it, San? Why?" he asked, looking up at me. His eyes were red from crying.

"I don't know why." I answered, looking down at the floor. "I just did."

"Is that all you have to say to me?" he asked.

I looked up at him and saw tears falling down his cheeks. I walked over to him and wiped away his tears. He flinched at my touch but didn't pull away.

I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me.

"Don"t touch me!" he shouted, slapping my hands away. "You've done enough touching already."

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Sorry? Sorry isn't good enough, San! Do you have any idea how I feel right now? I've been waiting for this moment since we met and now...now...it's ruined!" he yelled.

"Wooyoung, please..."

"Please what? You're the one who ruined it. I trusted you, San. I gave you my heart and you stomped on it."

"I didn't mean to."

"Of course you didn't. You never mean anything you do."

"I'm sorry," I said again.

Wooyoung stayed there, staring at me. He seemed to be deep in thought.

"Wooyoung, please forgive me. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise I won't do it again. Please believe me. Please..." I begged.

He kept on staring at me and then he shook his head. "I can't forgive you, San."

"But-"

"I said I can't forgive you." he said, looking at me straight in the eye. "I want to, but I can't. Not now. Maybe not ever."

"But I love you, Wooyoung," I said, tears falling from my eyes.

"You don't love me, San. You-"

"I WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT AT THAT TIME OKAY? I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT BUT I DID. I SWEAR I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU, WOOYOUNG." I yelled.

Wooyoung stared at me with wide eyes. I had never raised my voice at him before. I took a deep breath and continued.

"I know what I did was wrong and I regret it. But I can't undo it. I wish I could, but I can't. All I can do is ask for your forgiveness. Please forgive me, Wooyoung. Please."

I fell down on my knees and hugged him. He stood there unmoving.

"Please, forgive me. I love you. I really do love you."

He was silent for a while and then he slowly hugged me back.

"I don't know if I can forgive you San. I'm sorry." he whispered.

"I understand," I said.

"I need to be alone right now," he said, pulling away from me.

I nodded and got up. I looked at him one more time and then turned around and left the room.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the ground floor. As the doors opened, I saw Seonghwa standing there. He looked at me and then entered the elevator. We stood there in silence as the doors closed.

965 words

Thank you for 200 reads!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a great day/night. <333 - ayytiny ⭐️