World Tour

Tae-Hyung's P.O.V

Amidst the crowd, I am watching him. He shines like gold as we perform our song on stage. Feeling it like there's no one watching him.

This will be our last night here in LA, and tomorrow we will fly to another country again, so I understand that he's giving his all now. Having a world tour and meeting ARMY is the best thing we can do to repay their love and support for us.

It's been years since I admire him. Who wouldn't be?
I mean, look at him having those strikingly handsome features that captivate people around him. With his tousled dark hair, piercing doe-like eyes that hold a hint of mischief, and a charming smile that can light up a room, he exudes an irresistible allure, and damn! Your drowned.

His sculpted jawline, defined cheekbones, and athletic physique further enhance his appeal, drawing admirers wherever he goes.

Whether he's on stage performing with confidence and charisma or off-duty exuding casual charm, he's undeniable sexiness leaves a lasting impression on those who encounter him, making him a true heartthrob both on and off the cameras.

Not only that, despite his immense talent and fame, he remains humble, down-to-earth, and genuinely kind-hearted.

As we grow together he approaches life with a playful and adventurous spirit, often seeking out new experiences and challenges with enthusiasm.

His dedication to his craft is unwavering, and he approaches each task with a determined and focused mindset, always striving for excellence.

He's easygoing nature and infectious energy make him a joy to be around, while his strong sense of loyalty and integrity earn him the respect and admiration of the other members and his friends.

Whether he's interacting with fans, collaborating with fellow artists, or pursuing his passions, He's positive attitude and genuine authenticity shine through, making him a beloved and relatable.

"All that I know is just going on and on and on and on
(Eh-oh) Gajyeowa bring the pain, oh, yeah" - Jungkook as he sing the last stanz of our song, and all the lights turned off.

We were panthing hard when the song's done, however, when the lights on again we cope up ourselves and smiles widely to ARMY.

"