Chapter one

It's been three years since I left my family. A year ago Oliver died of a heart attack. I'm now the Donna of the American Mafia and an assassin they call me " Death" . I have only 3 friends Luke, Noah, and Ava. I meet them at training when I first started. Luke is known as The Silent, Noah is known as Blade, and Ava is known as the Fallen Angel. Anyways back to the present.

I hear my alarm blaring and looking over I see it's 5am. Throwing the blankets off me. I stand up and head towards the bathroom. Getting in the shower I wash my hair and clean my body. Stepping out I dry off wrapping a towel around. I walk towards my closet grabbing a bra and panties I throw them on. Grabbing a pair of leggings and a sports bra. I put on my nike air max 270. Adding my earrings, a necklace with GPS tracking, and I throw my apple watch on my wrist . Walking out my door heading down the stairs. I head towards the door putting my hair in a ponytail. Opening the door I start jogging down the driveway onto the sidewalk. I've ran a mile now, three more to go. Mile two down looking up I see a man jogging towards me with airpods in. Waiting at a light I feel someone come up behind me. Tapping me on the shoulder I look behind to see the same man I passed.

" Hi, Do you need something?" 

" Um yea actually your necklace fell off when I was jogging past you and I thought I should give it back"  the guy said.

" Oh thank you-"

" Ashton" he said

" Well thank you Ashton"

" See you around?"

" Maybe depends are if I like you"

" okay well I gotta get going-"

"Aurora" smiling at him.

He turned around jogging away. Shaking my head I cross the street heading back towards my house. Getting home I changed into dark ripped jeans, a black tank top, and black and white nikes. Grabbing my keys I get into my 2023 Nissan GT-R. On my way to school I grab my coffee. 20 minutes later I'm pulling up to the parking lot. Getting out and slamming my door shut. I start walking towards the main doors of Hell(school). Walking into my class of the day is math. People are stupid who want to teach or matter of fact learn math at 7 am in the morning definitely not me.

The school day is finally over. I only go for fun. I already graduated high school and college. Getting into my car I drive back to my house pulling in the driveway. I notice police officers waiting on my door steps. Stepping out of my car I slam my car door.

" Aurora Smith?" one of the officers ask.

"This is she"

" You're mom and step dad got into a car crash. Both of them didn't survive the crash. We called you're dad and he took custody of you. Please pack you're bags you're moving to New York City." the other officer said.

" Okay" shrugging my shoulders.

I head straight for my bedroom packing my bags. I'm having the rest of stuff shipped. Walking out the front door I get in the back of the officers car. We start heading to the airport. 2 hours later I'm on the plane about to touch down in New York City.