Chapter 30

(Two Weeks Later)

Classes were a blur and a bore. On n on they drone about shit I don't need to know. I'm powerful for fucks sake. On top of I don't need their stupid spells. Some are useful. So yes I do accept it and do the work. I just hate it.

The only mission I'm on is making sure Dray gets his task done and making sure I'm proving myself. Maybe a little fun here n there though. Always that.

Which tonight there's another party. I can't wait to let loose with mmm someone maybe. Hopefully this time since it got ehm interrupted the last two times.

Which still he, fucking him, fucking Riddle. That man is going to break my mind. I can't seem to figure out what I want with him. Kill, fuck, date, break, or I don't know for fucks sake.

This is why I need to let loose. He's been in my brain all the time. That day specifically. I want him. Not anyone him.

Tonight I will. It don't matter how. Or why. I'm going to show him. Who's. He. Is. Because I'm not playing anymore. I want what I want and get what I want.

I don't know about no relationship. But, sex, drugs, all that. Yep I can do. He seems like just the type to settle for a fuck buddy or something.

Only thing is I stake a claim when it's going for that. So until I feel it's over and we agree. We stick to one and other.

I don't like sharing and it's disgusting sharing a person and fucking a lot of people. Well to me at least. I don't shame per say, but if you go around fucking any and everybody. Gross.

As long as there's no... Love. I'm cool with anything. I can't do love again. Not after all the assholes I've been with and plus, I'm a Mikaelson and a Parker. Fuck love.

I've watched my parents so maybe one day, but only the right person. Or just stay single and stay Powerful as is. Sounds good. I don't need love. I just need myself honestly.

The only person who's had me is me. Well and Dray and my family. Except them. The ones who's so hate me. Shouldn't have tried to kill my father. Actually kill him too. On top of try to kill me multiple times and use me for my powers.

Soon I see people leaving my last class and I all but run out. Heading straight to my dorm. Getting ready for the party I need so desperately at the moment. I only go to the Slytherin parties. I don't really do people well and they come to ours anyway.

I put on a green tank top and some black jeans that are ripped perfectly on the legs. Adding some makeup and letting my hair flow down. Perfect.