Chapter 21

I'm lying in bed smoking. Already three spliffs in. I don't want to go down to the party yet. But I have to. Fuck the nerves.

Standing up I head down to the party. I'm already decently high. Yet I can barely feel it. I need more of something. The numbing body effect. Thats what I need right now.

Instantly I see Fire Whiskey and ooo my favorite good old Tequila. I grab the bottle and take several gulps. Letting the liquid fire run down my throat.

Soothing what little sobriety I had out of my body. Any stress, gone. Any anger, disapeared. My senses are keen but blury.

My body is numb and I feel the vibrations from the music, dance across my skin. Dancing would be nice, but then I see him. Riddle.

I grab another bottle and chug until I'm number. No thoughts inside my head. Nothing can bother me right now. Not even him.

I'm a lost cause at this point. Higher then hell and drunk. I'm swaying with the music. Letting it wash over my body and free me.

A person flashes across my view. A glimpse of someone. Someone I know. I can't quiet put my finger on who because as soon as it's there it's gone.

Suddenly a voice screams out interrupting my thoughts "Who wants to playyyyy Truth or Dare" I hear the Leech

Groaning I ignore her until I see Draco and Zucchini and everyone joining. I get a few ideas and smile. This may be fun.

Especially because I see Riddle and laugh

"You joining?" I ask

He rolls his eyes and Pansy sees us and looks at him

"Oh come on Riddle don't be a wuss" she says

I smirk, for once I can agree with the Leech

"Yeah join Riddle" I whisper and he looks at me raising his brow

I shrug "What's the harm? You scared?"

He narrows his eyes and sits on one of the couches. Joint the game. Yes. This will be fun indeed. Very fun. I sit next to Dray and let the game begin.