Chapter 27

Waking up I hear someone breathing, well more like feel it on my chest. I look down and am completely shocked. Fuck how did this happen. Clothes intact at least.

I rack my brain through the events of earlier and sigh, Fuck me. Well... I shrug, maybe I wouldn't mind fucking him. My body vibrates and I look at him as he wakes up looking at my chest. Yeah, right on my breasts Riddle.

I chuckle as he pulls away and he rolls his eyes

"What're you thinking love" He asks nonchalantly

I'm startled as him calling me that doesn't bother me, Weird. Most men I'd clock or instantly tell them to stop. Instead I shrug and slide closer.

"What if I said you?" I whisper lowly and seductive

"I'd tell you that's not a good idea" He chuckles

I love this side of him, the carefree non mean side. Normally i hate that shit. Him, he's doing something to me and I don't know if I like it. I don't. Well maybe a little. I'm just here to enjoy the ride.

"Mmmm then maybe it's an even better idea now that you say that" I growl which startles us both

What the fuck, my wolf never comes out like that randomly. I shrug it off and stand up.

"Let's check on Dray, see how his task is" I say quickly

He nods and follows me out the door and then leads the way. Down some halls and to a corridor I don't remember. Then suddenly a door appears. What the fuck. Oh the room of requirements. Duh stupid.

I follow Riddle inside and see Dray struggling. Face paling myself I walk over to him.

"Whatcha doing Bestie?" I ask

He groans "Trying to get this stupid thing to work"

I laugh "That's easy"

"Oh yeah then you do it!" He says angrily

Narrowing my eyes I look at Riddle "Let's go, I'm bored"

He laughs "We have to be here"

Rolling my eyes I look back at my best friend "I'll bring you some spells if you explain what needs fixing"

"It's like a fucking portal it needs fixed because it's cracked an-" I cut him off

"I'll write up some spells and bring some other you can try, one of them will override it." I state

He nods and I walk away looking at Riddle "Wanna smoke?"

He raises his eyesbrow and shrugs "Why not"